Will you ever be normal after finding this forum?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I'm watching NT Youtube channels right now and their behavior feels literally alien to me after posting here all day. When i'm around normies it feels like I can relate less to them the more time I spend here.

It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, JMax, Hades and 9 others
If I have a son, I will return to create a height maxx and forward growth stack for him to live my dreams of being a pro athlete and mog in 2040

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 5145 and 4 others
It's like every venture outside is going into a theater to watch a comedy. It's so fucking hilarious, seeing normies act retarded and proving the blackpill but also very disassociating cause it doesn't seem real anymore, just seems like an utter joke that only you get.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Effortless and 7 others
no i guess, but is it good to be normal in a alienated world ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
u can be normal if ur decent- good looking and aware of the blackpill cuz u can use it to ur advantage
if ur ugly and aware of the blackpill yeah its over for you son

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 4 others
At least we struggle with the truth and don't live in the cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2227
This morning I was talking to a girl in class and couldn't focus on the discussion because I got distracted by her scleral show, so the answer is no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Effortless, Deleted member 616 and 10 others
@PrettyBoyMaxxing hey prettyboy how's going your uni now ?

I was not NT before and this forum did definitely not help me. At this point I am sick of my friends normie behavior and every human being I see on the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
This morning I was talking to a girl in class and couldn't focus on the discussion because I got distracted by her scleral show, so the answer is no
i don't find near all women attractive now. When there is one, i'm becoming crazy in mind though, since it's so fucking rare.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 616, IWantToMax and 2 others
It's like every venture outside is going into a theater to watch a comedy. It's so fucking hilarious, seeing normies act retarded and proving the blackpill but also very disassociating cause it doesn't seem real anymore, just seems like an utter joke that only you get.
Proof that we live in a simulation tbh, normie behavior feels unreal.

I was never normal to begin with

I can point out someone's flaws pretty easily now, like if they have a recessed jaw, scleral show, or bad ramus

My main flaw is UEE, my best trait is my lower third tbh

• +1
This forum is a bliss for me

I like both being normie and blackpilled tbh, I feel like you can find a fine line between the two and benefit from both.

I was super normie before blackpill but the more you get into it, the more you see through people and find how fake a lot of people are.

Also, sites like this are fucking hilarious, full of knowledge, autism and fucked up shit that you will never be able to talk to a normie about.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 206
I'm watching NT Youtube channels right now and their behavior feels literally alien to me after posting here all day. When i'm around normies it feels like I can relate less to them the more time I spend here.

It's over

Only if your nordic

• +1
Wasn’t born normal. Gonna enjoy being unique.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, BigBoy and Deleted member 616
No

• +1
Are you serious? most people here are older than 16, their brains are already most developed, this forum will change shit.

I'm watching NT Youtube channels right now and their behavior feels literally alien to me after posting here all day. When i'm around normies it feels like I relate less
I had this problem since I was a wee lad.

• +1
What's normal? Is it gonna help me get laid? Nope.. well fuck normal then

• +1
I was never normal to begin with.

Innocence lost.

• +1