Will you ever be turly happy with ur looks?

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Even like David gandy said in interview he’s insecure n stuff let alone my goblin ass... maybe I should stop looking at attractive ppl it makes me feel extra ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master
Iimpossible to truly be happy in this rotten world if you have the intellectual capacity to see the bigger picture tbh

but if I was rich and didn't have to work I literally wouldn't give a shit about my looks, I'd just rot in my basement decently happily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, wollet2 and St.TikTokcel
It depends. It's easy to become focused on looks for the sake of looks, so you will never be satisfied, but if you have a goal (i.e. to ascend, and notice better treatment) then you will probably become less insecure once you get that positive feedback.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
if i ascend with a mtb all my insecurity will disappear just as it did when i got immortal in DOTA

pretty happy with my physique right now.

It depends. It's easy to become focused on looks for the sake of looks, so you will never be satisfied, but if you have a goal (i.e. to ascend, and notice better treatment) then you will probably become less insecure once you get that positive feedback.
I juts want to grind on my purpose and live in one of those high tech homes and fuck Stacie’s at night, that’s the goal my dream life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Graham
if i ascend with a mtb all my insecurity will disappear just as it did when i got immortal in DOTA
Faggot if you did with it juggernaut/undying/sniper/troll warlord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I juts want to grind on my purpose and live in one of those high tech homes and fuck Stacie’s at night, that’s the goal my dream life
Damn, you need to be rich and Chadlite+

ill look terrible soon

Faggot if you did with it juggernaut/undying/sniper/troll warlord
ursa riki safe/offlane sometimes bristleback and LC also supp 4/5 ogre magi crystal maiden (so i can feel like stacy)

i havent played dota in almost 3 yrs due to nerve damage incel cannot win

Iimpossible to truly be happy in this rotten world if you have the intellectual capacity to see the bigger picture tbh

but if I was rich and didn't have to work I literally wouldn't give a shit about my looks, I'd just rot in my basement decently happily
Cope rich ppl ik still suffer from all the exact same problems like insecurity and jealousy etc

same. it’s going to be a long road until then :(

• +1
Reactions: Graham
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Cope rich ppl ik still suffer from all the exact same problems like insecurity and jealousy etc
nothing to be insecure about if I sit in my basement anyway and nothing to be jelly about if I don't have to lift a finger for the rest of my life and we will all perish anyway

X
same. it’s going to be a long road until then :(
it’s ok we got this, just need to do the right habits for a long enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660