Will you ever get married and start a family?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Maybe I'm just too young and being immature, but I'd never marry a modern woman or start a family. It's common knowledge they are massive whores and only want to settle down after they get bored of taking dick every night from dating apps.

You'd never know what type of outrageous degenerate acts your wife has done in the past, and even then she will probably still cheat on you during marriage. It's so off putting, I'd rather spend money on traveling than into a family.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Lynxress, trueceI and 3 others
Cheating has been normalized in the west.
People there admit that it's common to get cheated on.
Horny assholes with no morals, yet they still have the audacity to make fun of religions.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, FutureSlayer, VitoScaletta and 5 others
Modern women in the west are evil, I am marrying a Muslim girl from my village

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, yeeyeeslayer and N1666
Not in this economy or at least not anytime in the next 15 years

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Marriage, possibly, not sure. I would like to start a family, though. Having a family in itself is sorta like leaving a legacy.

My dad died years ago but I can only imagine how much more depressing the thought would've been for him to die with no children to remember him or carry his last name years into the future. Or even if he had made it to old age, coming home with no children or grandchildren.

I wouldn't want that to be me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Lynxress, n0rthface and 4 others
If I ever do that humiliating thing called "marriage“, just shoot me, you have my permission to kill me without having to fear legal charges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, N1666 and yeeyeeslayer
dont think so at this point..

• +1
If you accept getting cucked enter a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and N1666
I hope I will

that’s the dream. but that’s all it will be, a dream. we live in a society where it has been made impossible to have a wife and children. 90 years ago during the reign of a certain man, this was easily achievable, but the evil forces of this world thought otherwise and killed the only man trying to save us.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, FutureSlayer, N1666 and 1 other person
youre being smart

I wanted to get a wife and start a family but this western world is not for that

the kids will be raised by cucked schools and media

western society was good for that 20 years ago not anymore

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, N1666 and fuxkdakikez
Spend 10 minutes scrolling through r/survivinginfidelity and r/deadbedrooms and you'll check it off your list

Not that I have a choice anyway with my height and salary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and N1666
Surrogacy 💯👌 Cristiano Renaldo Style

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, FutureSlayer and N1666
Gonna marry a Muslim woman from my hometown.

About the kid, Would rather go around the state exploring different orphanages to find the most genetically superior kid. And adopt him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and N1666
Gonna marry a Muslim woman from my hometown.

About the kid, Would rather go around the state exploring different orphanages to find the most genetically superior kid. And adopt him
Honestly, your better off scratching the women off the list and just orphaning the kid.

Not trying to be any type of way, but its no point. Single fathers seem to raise better children. Two family dynamics dont really work in the modern society structure because its always going to be competition on leadership and paradigms. I can only see that dynamic working when one party totally submits and usually this is the male. Covertly, as lets say your holding back on your moral precision just so you and the wife dont separate. Seen it happen. Equality does not exist, only fairness. Equality in the relationship means both are fighting for the "same" crown. Trad roles are outdated in a society that does not operate on it at all.

You wont be teaching the kid about healthy relationship dynamics either, since the world does not operate on them.

Your just cucking yourself and youd deserve it. Youd have to really love to fulfill that image of masculinity and healthy god honest lifestyle but irl its delusional and not in coherent to reality. Superficial.

• +1
yes

• +1
My genes are never being passed down

• +1
1. Marrying is basically cuckolding nowdays
2. Never want to pass down genes since I'm subchad. Don't want the kid suffer the same fate as us
3. You don't have any freedom.

Those 3 reason alone enough for me to not even think of marriage.

• +1