Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Not decided yet

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
What if you've a girl ?
i'll kill her.
just kidding

idk

i'd raise her with good values and to be a strong woman with habilities, even being a woman would be a good person. in theory.

i dont want to be nt. I feel disgusted by nt behaviour. Also being nt wont make me more attractive, it can give me more chances

i dont want that
What's ideal behavior according to you

no recessed shitskins are allowed within 10 meters of my oneitis. She'd call the cops on him before he even says hi
Cope he will be white like the chinks and manly like currys. He will impregnate her 6 times on the minimum and leave her bc he got bored and is looking for more stacys.
Was talking about food here...
I was comparing the food to my children in that theyll be good looking.

It ruins the joke to explain it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and draco
We need more White babies

Cope he will be white like the chinks and manly like currys. He will impregnate her 6 times on the minimum and leave her bc he got bored and is looking for more stacys.

I was comparing the food to my children in that theyll be good looking.

It ruins the joke to explain it.
JFL.... You've no idea what genetic recombination has in store for your kids.

JFL.... You've no idea what genetic recombination has in store for your kids.
Can you explain how genetic recombination works? Ive heard this term thrown around in this forum but Im not sure how it works exactly.

My understanding is you get someones genes from before and if you and your partner share similar recessjve genes that trait passes on to your kids.

Its served me well tbh. My mom is 5'2" and my dad is 5' and I ended up 5'11"

Based on my understanding I am not sure how it would slmehow affect my kids MORE when it would work the same had I bred with a curry, white, black, etc.

Unless you mean the traits that would be passed on to my kids from both of us? I originally thought curry+east asian=genetic abomination but the ones Ive seen are good looking.

Can you explain how genetic recombination works? Ive heard this term thrown around in this forum but Im not sure how it works exactly.

My understanding is you get someones genes from before and if you and your partner share similar recessjve genes that trait passes on to your kids.

Its served me well tbh. My mom is 5'2" and my dad is 5' and I ended up 5'11"

Based on my understanding I am not sure how it would slmehow affect my kids MORE when it would work the same had I bred with a curry, white, black, etc.

Unless you mean the traits that would be passed on to my kids from both of us? I originally thought curry+east asian=genetic abomination but the ones Ive seen are good looking.
I'll pm you about it.

Is your dad shorter than your mum?

good luck finding a traditional woman that hasn’t been corrupted by feminism, sexual liberation, or just being a plain dumb normie in this day and age jfl.

It’s over for the chance of a nuclear family, never forget this. people can’t even go down to the bus stop without using external sources of stimulation like a cigarette, or your phone, or your music, what makes you think a woman with 3000 messages on tinder will commit to only you? With their bored mind? Jfl

Yes. Its the only thing that matters in life.

good luck finding a traditional woman that hasn’t been corrupted by feminism, sexual liberation, or just being a plain dumb normie in this day and age jfl.

It’s over for the chance of a nuclear family, never forget this. people can’t even go down to the bus stop without using external sources of stimulation like a cigarette, or your phone, or your music, what makes you think a woman with 3000 messages on tinder will commit to only you? With their bored mind? Jfl
-I dont smoke
-I dont have a phone
-Cant listen to music because i dont have a phone

new users report,,,

yes and they will be pittmaxxed i will make them mew, and chew 10 falim pieces starting at 8 also gonna give them supplemnets

• +1
Reactions: draco