Will you finally get your surgeries in 2024?

Im broke as fuck

where do you live? most of us "in the west" need close to 1 mill for a house at this point......its over lol
Canada in a MCOL to HCOL area, in the semi-rural outskirts of the city. I didn't like buy the place in cash or anything lol - I have a mortgage. The price was around $400K and I put a 20% down payment with the rest going to mortgage - interest rate is about 4.5% 2 year fixed, which sucks compared to a few years ago, but is definitely better than the rates today. It's about a 30 min drive to the city center from where I'm at. It's a 3 bed 2 bath which is more room than I even need tbh.

If I was living in a HCOL area like LA or New York or Vancouver or something I'd never be able to do it - though in those places it probably makes more financial sense to rent anyway unless you plan on living there forever.

Cant wait for rhinoplasty

Cant wait for rhinoplasty
fucking hate my life im under 18 and I cant get rhinoplasty my teenage years are going to shit

fucking hate my life im under 18 and I cant get rhinoplasty my teenage years are going to shit
Dw bro make money and wait nose hasn't stopped growing for you im 20 and wish i had done it since 16 i only couldn't because i was a poorfag

yes actually

2024 planning

2025/26 doing