Will you have children and a LTR with a wife ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
Title
Is the old system still the way for u ?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Xangsane
Hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Title
Is the old system still the way for u ?
I want to have kids but I don’t necessarily want a wife. I want a good looking baby maker that lets me fuck whenever I want and swing in and out of the kids lives

• +1
I want to have kids but I don’t necessarily want a wife. I want a good looking baby maker that lets me fuck whenever I want and swing in and out of the kids lives
Based. But only possible for high status/moneymaxxed and handsome

Based. But only possible for high status/moneymaxxed and handsome
Good looks and enough manipulation can achieve this. Money and status is futile.

• +1
Don’t you think the kid’s development wouldn’t be as optimal if u opt in and out ?
Would u provide for the wife raising them (Betabuxxing)

Don’t you think the kid’s development wouldn’t be as optimal if u opt in and out ?
Would u provide for the wife raising them (Betabuxxing)
Yh they would live in my house , bills paid etc I just wouldn’t be there an awful lot. No kids need a father to teach them about life etc. they don’t need to be around them 24/7. I also don’t care enough

• +1
Yh they would live in my house , bills paid etc I just wouldn’t be there an awful lot. No kids need a father to teach them about life etc. they don’t need to be around them 24/7. I also don’t care enough
Yeah kinda the Tate way :lul::lul:.
Idk where u live but rn in the West it is really tough to create such an environment tho. + Women could cheat nowadays

I dont want to be another replaceable beta oofy doofy.

So I Will not marry any roastie(only option)

• +1
i will be fucking hookers till i die

• Love it
yes

• +1
Yeah kinda the Tate way :lul::lul:.
Idk where u live but rn in the West it is really tough to create such an environment tho. + Women could cheat nowadays
Tate pays women to date him. My woman would like me for me and not so much money jfl.
It’s only tough if you’re not good looking and /or a cuck. A specific personality type of women cheat (Which you can avoid) and that’s where manipulation also comes in. You have to put in there head that you’re literally a god amongst men

• +1
Tate pays women to date him. My woman would like me for me and not so much money jfl.
It’s only tough if you’re not good looking and /or a cuck. A specific personality type of women cheat (Which you can avoid) and that’s where manipulation also comes in. You have to put in there head that you’re literally a god amongst men
Yup gotta ascend to HTN through surgeries. Hopefully surgery isn’t only cope

Unless ur already handsome ?

• +1
Yup gotta ascend to HTN through surgeries. Hopefully surgery isn’t only cope
Surgery is mostly cope I’m ngl. The only way it isn’t cope is if you don’t tell them and they believe you were born that way. If you tell them then they instantly know you’re insecure and ugly

• +1
HTR is not a thing, either way who is judging people who is chad here? fucking indian mumbai streetshitters

• +1
Surgery is mostly cope I’m ngl. The only way it isn’t cope is if you don’t tell them and they believe you were born that way. If you tell them then they instantly know you’re insecure and ugly
Yeah absolutely but I am more concerned about the efficiency. Can you really ascend through surgeries (given ur not disproportionated beyond repair)

Yeah absolutely but I am more concerned about the efficiency. Can you really ascend through surgeries (given ur not disproportionated beyond repair)
You need a good base. Like a great eye area but a shit jaw. Like 1-2 easily fixed failos

• +1
yeah but she has to be tall and semi attractive atleast, otherwise it would child cruelty

• +1
That's what I'm struggling with right now, no idea how to proceed with my life. Don't know how to pick a wife.

• So Sad
That's what I'm struggling with right now, no idea how to proceed with my life. Don't know how to pick a wife.
I guess we’ll find out in time