Will you have kids if they are gonna be average looking tbh

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Title tbh we all know average looking male has a shit life and go sexless for 5 or maybe even 10 years and get lucky once in a while.

Say you looksmaxxed fully but u r still only average looking and u got a gf when she had her fun?

Will you have a child that to male who is gonna come out average looking with all this hypergamy and social media giving even below average girls 100 of options!!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 5'8manlet
If i fully looksmaxxed but i'm still average ? il get some shotgun implant

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopeIsReal, 5'8manlet and 2 others
If i fully looksmaxxed but i'm still average ? il get some shotgun implant
Bro sometimes your features are only average or your pheno is shit and there is no surgery in the world to change that ngl.
So what would you do

Bro sometimes your features are only average or your pheno is shit and there is no surgery in the world to change that ngl.
So what would you do
Well i would try to have a child and just pray for him, mabye he can have some good gene's, and directly when he is born i will make him mew + sport + good alimentation + some social shit like theatre/dance so he can fuck chick easily + fuck cellphones this nibba only gonna have one at 12 years old before only books and music instrument

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 1588
No, they will go through a living hell, even if i looksmaxxed all the way i still wouldn't be NT, so the risk of having a non-NT child is very high, i don't want it to grow up to be a self-hating mess and hating me for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
No, they will go through a living hell, even if i looksmaxxed all the way i still wouldn't be NT, so the risk of having a non-NT child is very high, i don't want it to grow up to be a self-hating mess and hating me for that.
Gud look brah its brutal tbh how average guys are treated like shit but average girls life live on easy mode..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 5760
im gonna impregnate a supermodel

• JFL
Long Term Relationship is a Cope. Even Chad can't keep a foid interested.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1588
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
im gonna impregnate a supermodel
Cope you son will have low prenatal T and turn out a soyboy naah gud luck brah hope you get a giga stacy
Long Term Relationship is a Cope. Even Chad can't keep a foid interested.
Yeah ur right but we are not chads so we cant pump and dump tbh
For a son it's useless, or fuck a girl that has a masculine face and some nice eye's color
Yeah i am gonna try to find a girl like this since i am low T

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Just impregnate ogre masculine foid, because no man will want them and it will ensure your wife will be loyal. And your sons will have a chance of being dom Chad's.

• +1
good lips, eye color look like garbage, but good jaw so that's great, you can try to seduce here in your dream because irl you don't exist for here as a normie
She has bad eye area, not ideal for breeding.

Cope you son will have low prenatal T and turn out a soyboy naah gud luck brah hope you get a giga stacy

Yeah ur right but we are not chads so we cant pump and dump tbh

Yeah i am gonna try to find a girl like this since i am low T
good luck getting hard with this """girl"""

• JFL
Just impregnate ogre masculine foid, because no man will want them and it will ensure your wife will be loyal. And your sons will have a chance of being dom Chad's.
Yeah brb finding a girl that looks like brock lesnar's daughter tbh
Images 7

good luck getting hard with this """girl"""
I will sacrifice my emotions in the hope my son will be a dom chad tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I will sacrifice my emotions in the hope my son will be a dom chad tbh ngl
well you sound like a good dad, try also te be rich so he will have a natural stattumaxxing and moneymaxxing + low inib because he will not live the stress of living without money