Will you just give HGH to your kid indefinitely?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
This question is for those who want to have kids and wanna make sure they develop as well as possible to live comfortably in this lookist.

Human growth hormone (HGH) is responsible for growing your bones and muscles and it’s present in high amounts during childhood and teenage years.

Taking HGH while in those developmental ages makes your facial bones more pronounced and increases height from 1 to 4 inches.

It seems great right? I wish I’d taken it during puberty and I surely want to give that to my children.

However it’s illegal to take it without a medical prescription and cuck doctors will only give that prescription if your kid is far below average and has a serious hormone problem.

Of course why should we give a shit about that if we can easily just ignore these cuck laws and order HGH online?

That’s what I thought too. By I wondered why these laws even exist in the first place and I found out that too much HGH can cause multiple negative side effects such as:

* Cardiomyopathy (chronic disease of heart muscle)
* Impotence
* menstrual irregularities for women
* Osteoporosis (Condition in which bones become brittle and fragile)

Taking the risks into consideration would you still be willing to ignore the law and give your kid HGH anyway?

I’m not entirely sure myself, I think some of those risks might’ve been exaggerated or straight up made up to convince the public to not take it illegally. Anyone has more information on the matter?

Thoughts?

He won't need it

Dn rd
But I must to
He will be midget like me

Fuck no. I don't want my child to grow up to look like this.
André the Giant – Wikipedia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4087