will you tell your future child about looksmaxing?

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
Obviously, looksmaxing is not carried over genetically. Some of us softmax with hair changes, skincare, and exercise while others hardmax with surgery. So even if you ascended a lot, it's likely your child will be ugly if you were ugly before. Would you ever tell your child of looksmaxing at the cost of exposing yourself or keep him/her ignorant of your past and have them look subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564

@BearBoy

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and BearBoy
Mewing. I believe this is enough for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22841
Obviously, looksmaxing is not carried over genetically. Some of us softmax with hair changes, skincare, and exercise while others hardmax with surgery. So even if you ascended a lot, it's likely your child will be ugly if you were ugly before. Would you ever tell your child of looksmaxing at the cost of exposing yourself or keep him/her ignorant of your past and have them look subhuman?
I will teach my kids very early on to take care of their appearance. They will learn to dress smart, eat right, and exercise regularly. As for cosmetic augmentation I will support them so long as its reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard
Definitely teaching them everything I know about softmaxxes. I'll refrain from teaching them a lot of the psychological aspects of the blackpill so that they can live blissfully ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, lungorichard and szolliontaraelis
I will try to pubertymaxx them with a doing sports, sleeping well and good diet + good posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
HGH + Ai asap

Having a child is dumb. Imagine if it turns out female.

Having a child is dumb. Imagine if it turns out female.
true. I cannot imagine my sperm turning into a female and then getting banged by some shortcel mentalcel on looksmax.org that wears lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 17920
Absolutely. Just not too early so he doesnt get discouraged. I would Have hated being blackpilled before graduating from high school. I'll just gently guide him to The right path

Of course I will, jfl if you aren’t gonna teach your own children looksmaxxing. Literally cucking your own blood :feelskek: