Will your doctor tell your parents, when you take steroids?

D

Deleted member 20193

Private the fucking forum
Just pinned for the first time Test E in my butt 2 days ago. Today I researched about sleep because it doesnt matter how long I sleep Im always tired and now I think its a good idea to go to doctor to test myself for sleep apnea and shit like this.Does he need to take a blood test and if yes, will a doctor tell my parents about that?

Solution
Tom Jones
So I should just let him do a blood test?
Bro I highly doubt he will test for T. They’ll probably just check hemoglobin, d vitamin, b vitamins and some shit like that.

At your age no doctor will check your T levels unless your balls are messed up
he wouldnt take your blood for sleep apnea test kek

If you’re a legal adult, then they can’t disclose anything to your parents as that violates medical privacy laws

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
If you’re a legal adult, then they can’t disclose anything to your parents as that violates medical privacy laws
This. If you are legally an adult no doctor can disclose anything without your consent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
Can I say that I dont want to take a blood test and he should do another method to look for the cause?
Probably not. First thing they will do in a case like yours is a blood test. I do doubt they will check your T levels

Probably not. First thing they will do in a case like yours is a blood test. I do doubt they will check your T levels

there has to be some other way I mean he cant just force me when I say Im afraid of needles or some shit

Bro I highly doubt he will test for T. They’ll probably just check hemoglobin, d vitamin, b vitamins and some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Solution

But couldnt he see my t levels anyway if he does a blood test?

Yeah it’s not like you can just put the blood in a machine and all the contents will be seen.

They specify which things should be checked for because they require different methods of checking for it. You have to treat the blood with different stuff for almost any test. That’s why an extensive blood panel is rarely done. It’s a lot of work

And if you are worried just say you are tired all the time but has a near permanent erection. Then he’ll know you ain’t low T😂

I have actually seen a doctor for your exact symptoms.
I actually asked if they would do a T test too. But she said that’s not necessary based on my looks and physique (nothing impressive but I don’t lift and have a bit of natural muscle mass, and I had a typical male fat distribution).

They checked for D vit, b vits, some immunology tests, hemoglobin. All came back great.
Still suffer from it. Doctors call it mild chronic fatigue.

Did a T test from a private company tho and it was about 800 ng/dl