Wilt Chamberlain picks up a 5'6 manlet as if he were a newborn baby

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Picks up a 140 man with unreal ease, turns him around with zero strain, then plops him back down on the floor. Top 10 most brutal mogs ever. I can see why NBA players didn't want to make him mad :feelswow:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, try2beme, lemonnz and 2 others
Could have been the greatest athlete of all time if it was not for his lifestyle. I can't even imagine his ceiling with MJ/Kobe kind of discipline and hunger for winning.

Also had great talking skills, watch any interview of his.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 55314 and scrunchables
Could have been the greatest athlete of all time if it was not for his lifestyle. I can't even imagine his ceiling with MJ/Kobe kind of discipline and hunger for winning.

Imagine him in today's era, with leniency on dribbling and offensive physicality, new shoes (I still cannot believe he played more than 48 minutes a game for a season in CHUCK TAYLORS) and modern exercise knowledge. We'd have a 7'1 Giannis/KD/Shaq hybrid dropping 40/15/10 a game.

You're right about his interviews, he's really funny and charismatic. Got that old-timer kind of humor.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator

Bo jackson is the best

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and MaghrebGator
He didn’t get any pussy that night that’s fosho 😆

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme and scrunchables
Loved his pussy did that fella

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables and Vermilioncore
Loved his pussy did that fella
What the fuck do you mean? Your sentence actually makes zero sense please elaborate i am confused

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde and SoundnVision
Most people dont realize the power of lanky strength
These guys tend to have extremely thin limbs that make them look weak, but their bones are so thin that their small looking arm circumference actually has a decent amount of muscle on it.
Not to mention the extra mass given by extra length as well as long levers providing more force through greater ROM

Then when you add gymcelling on top of this, the ceiling is outrageous and you can see why 5'11 manlet Arnold was astonished at his strength, being able to lift twice what Arnold could

As a beneficiary of lanky strength at 6'4, I cant even imagine the strength advantage of being 7'1

I suspect Wembenyama has lanky strength and if he bulked up he could be the strongest NBA player ever and even stronger than Wilt/Shaq etc but I suspect he wont because he has no need to
Giannis bulked up because power is part of his game.
Guys like Jokic who's naturally fat, will have a decent level of natural farmer type strength but doesn't have the propensity to move crazy levels of weight like lanky strength tall men have

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and scrunchables
Most people dont realize the power of lanky strength
These guys tend to have extremely thin limbs that make them look weak, but their bones are so thin that their small looking arm circumference actually has a decent amount of muscle on it.
Not to mention the extra mass given by extra length as well as long levers providing more force through greater ROM

View attachment 2786871

Then when you add gymcelling on top of this, the ceiling is outrageous and you can see why 5'11 manlet Arnold was astonished at his strength, being able to lift twice what Arnold could

View attachment 2786886

As a beneficiary of lanky strength at 6'4, I cant even imagine the strength advantage of being 7'1

I suspect Wembenyama has lanky strength and if he bulked up he could be the strongest NBA player ever and even stronger than Wilt/Shaq etc but I suspect he wont because he has no need to
Giannis bulked up because power is part of his game.
Guys like Jokic who's naturally fat, will have a decent level of natural farmer type strength but doesn't have the propensity to move crazy levels of weight like lanky strength tall men have

I honestly think wilt's real wingspan was slightly higher than 7'8. It was from a casual measurement on national television, but stretched across a wall I could see it being 7'9 or 7'10. What a monster.

I saw a video of Bill Walton talking about how far Wilt Chamberlain threw a football, and with that kind of strength and length, it doesn't sound so far-fetched. No wonder he got offered contracts by NFL teams in his 50s

I honestly think wilt's real wingspan was slightly higher than 7'8. It was from a casual measurement on national television, but stretched across a wall I could see it being 7'9 or 7'10. What a monster.

I saw a video of Bill Walton talking about how far Wilt Chamberlain threw a football, and with that kind of strength and length, it doesn't sound so far-fetched. No wonder he got offered contracts by NFL teams in his 50s

He may actually be one of the most underrated athletes ever, not just in terms of what he did in basketball which people like to dismiss for some reason, but what he could do with his body in general

JFL at espn cucks saying Bill Russell is ahead of Wilt all time because he has 11 rings playing on a hall of fame roster

He had insane stamina, insane speed, lots of stories of him doing things on the court that looked like they defied the laws of physics

Unless he was running a propaganda campaign asking people he knew to spread mythical like stories about him, then most of the shit that people claimed to have seen him do it probably legit

I need users to spread positve myth stories about me on my journey to becoming the face among the mainstream of my propaganda hyped Celtic Moggers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and scrunchables
Unless he was running a propaganda campaign asking people he knew to spread mythical like stories about him, then most of the shit that people claimed to have seen him do it probably legit
Uh. He was look he was one of the most athletic people ever Fs but if those stats weren’t bs he would’ve been way more dominant in basketball.

Like lol no lanky 7 footer is benching nearly 600 pounds and almost breaking the world record untrained that’s retarded. A good amount of his athletic feats are myths but he was still extremely athletic nonetheless :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back