Windows

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Do you look good or bad when randomly seeing yourself trough a subway window or something?

Sometimes i think i look decent, other times i cant stand to look at myself. Remember think of when you weren't prepared to see yourself, and your brain tought it was looking at someone else for s brief second. Did you se an attractive or unattractive face?

Alot of times i think i look like a model. But other times i get sad

• +1
Reactions: VST, HorseFace and SHARK
Depends, usually i think look disgusting since it shows my recessed jaw and makes my nasolabial folds look even worse but sometimes i look like slayer if i see myself from right angle.

On the metro windows I look like a subhuman, but other windows I look like a human

Do you look good or bad when randomly seeing yourself trough a subway window or something?

Sometimes i think i look decent, other times i cant stand to look at myself. Remember think of when you weren't prepared to see yourself, and your brain tought it was looking at someone else for s brief second. Did you se an attractive or unattractive face?
Always a subhuman ugly face

My face looks leaner on tinted window reflections.

"If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Sometimes I think I look good in reflections then I immediately remember my profile and just destroy any hope I had.

I can't help looking at my reflection in subway windows because that's the only place where I look like a model.

All of my window and mirror reflections are godly but whenever I take a picture it looks like shit and makes me depressed.

another thing which windows (car windows) do is make your arms and overall body look bigger

All of my window and mirror reflections are godly but whenever I take a picture it looks like shit and makes me depressed.

That's because of lens distortion.

"If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Sometimes I think I look good in reflections then I immediately remember my profile and just destroy any hope I had.

Your profile isn't bad looking, mine is way worse, but people might notice your ears tho

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Alot of times i think i look like a model. But other times i get sad
sounds a bit like on and off depression.
just dont look at photos. You notice your flaws 1000x more than the average person. especially when in mirrors vs photos. People dont analyse you for every detail, they glance and are done. Looking at rate me photos. I see no obvious asymettry, until i look in comments and see they said they have uneven eyes, etc. Then I notice.

Your profile isn't bad looking, mine is way worse, but people might notice your ears tho
Uhhhhh, you sure you got the right guy? My profile is literally birdmode.

I always look at myself in them in a 3/4 profile angle.
I usually think I look cute af, but when i look straight at them I become subhuman,

No window can make me look completely human, but subway lighting makes my face seem less shitty than usual.

Those NSB windows will morph you lmao. You were from Norway if I remember correctly?

I always look at myself in them in a 3/4 profile angle.
I usually think I look cute af, but when i look straight at them I become subhuman,
Lolllll

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel