Winked at a thicc bitch today

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
She gave me a smirk, at least I think she did. My body was overcome with euphoria and it felt like I was receiving comfortable shocks all over my body. If you are neet like me go outside sometimes and do stupid shit, enliven your life

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Ogmanman, Ritalincel and 4 others
Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'

Eh?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Catawampus, Golden Glass and 7 others
Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'

Eh?
ah, a cultured man I see. A tip to you m'gentlelsir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Ritalincel
i dont think ive spoken to a female before ngl tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
ive smirked at women walking on the street. sometimes they giggle and one time i got the elevator look that i will never forget because her proportions were insane. the way she stared into my eyes and smiled gets me hard still thinking about it ngl

• Love it

Eh?
442.jpg

I cringe at winking or giving girls smirk. I wanna put my p in v direct

• +1