winning a street fight > sex

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
the feeling you get from beating a guy who deserved it or multiple guys at once or a guy who is much bigger or taller than you mogs the shit out of sex even if its with a stacy

sex is pleasurable for the first couple of times and then just for a few seconds

the good feeling you get after beating some cunt up lasts for weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, Nick.Harte and 20 others
Agreed. I dream of beating up the guy who lives next door. I feel like going mortal kombat tier brutality when I see his tranny face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, Imretarded? and 8 others
As someone like @the BULL never experience a so called "sex" can not be compared to wining a mortal "street fight". Even the biggest of birds can have the shortest of wings. Think about that

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Bars, hopecel and 4 others
Agreed. I dream of beating up the guy who lives next door. I feel like going mortal kombat tier brutality when I see his tranny face
@optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
There was this ripped 6’4, aryan thundercock from my hs, this Mexican 5’4 bully was trying to pull the hair of his brunette stacy gf and he karate kicked him in the head and knocked the mexican dude out for 2 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ss07, Mewton and 4 others
If you have PTSD from being bullied in high school, yes.
Otherwise no ofc.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, borntosuffer and Darkeningstar
No way

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Mewton
imagine the T boost you get for beating the shit out of some retard
I've never been in fights, so maybe I'm not the type to seek pleasure in that. But it depends, it can be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Mewton

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Bars, shia.jihadist and 2 others
yea im sure it is buddy. im sure punching a little faggot whose acting like a bitch and annoying you is better than clapping the cheeks of a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and maarda
You had a street fight?

yea im sure it is buddy. im sure punching a little faggot whose acting like a bitch and annoying you is better than clapping the cheeks of a stacy
It’s only good when the opponent is a worthy opponent and u win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and isis_Bleach
It’s only good when the opponent is a worthy opponent and u win
ig so. id still rather fuck a stacy. tf is this faggot shit. youd rather touch dudes than fuck stacy

ig so. id still rather fuck a stacy. tf is this faggot shit. youd rather touch dudes than fuck stacy
sex is only such an important thing for people who dont regularly get it

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Just shorten your life span and get into stress pstd inducing fights theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Just shorten your life span and get into stress pstd inducing fights theory
everything fun shortens your life span

also if youre clever and fight unfair u will not get fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and slavicpsycho
manlet take

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Tyler x Durden
the feeling you get from beating a guy who deserved it or multiple guys at once or a guy who is much bigger or taller than you mogs the shit out of sex even if its with a stacy

sex is pleasurable for the first couple of times and then just for a few seconds

Just go cage fighting, man, you can even make nice money beating random guys in underground fights...

Just go cage fighting, man, you can even make nice money beating random guys in underground fights...
i would be the ideal cage fighter because of my built + speed + strength but im sadly too old now to get famous

Height mogging someone —-> sex

I beat a 6'4 guy in HS,in front of my whole class,dudes shaked my hand for that lmao,and i got praised for it since he was an annoying fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 1140
some 6'3 (guess) turk once laughed in my face after i talked with my mate about fights i had so i got into his face and asked why the fuck he is laughing. he said smth like "i laugh at whatever i want" or smth so i gave my mate my jacket and bag and went nose to nose with him. some people split us up and later when i went to the school bathroom he stood there and said "man lets forget about it, im sorry" i said alright okay and then he said "i called my cousin he was about to come with his mates after school but i tell him to not come now"

JFL at ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
no fighting gives u dopamine when u do it in places like ur class so u get respect, but still its kinda mid tbf just puts a weird vibe

Just get brain damage broo or cause someone else brian damage broo it's so fun broo :feelsuhh:

• JFL

way too aggressive. he shouldve stopped after the kick and maybe 1 punch

beating someone into a hospital just for having a mental breakdown or smth is a cunt move. guy is definitely a bully who only beats weaker people

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Screenshot 2024 08 19 at 23640PM

nigga did a flying kung fu panda kick

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, Deleted member 1140 and Mewton
some 6'3 (guess) turk once laughed in my face after i talked with my mate about fights i had so i got into his face and asked why the fuck he is laughing. he said smth like "i laugh at whatever i want" or smth so i gave my mate my jacket and bag and went nose to nose with him. some people split us up and later when i went to the school bathroom he stood there and said "man lets forget about it, im sorry" i said alright okay and then he said "i called my cousin he was about to come with his mates after school but i tell him to not come now"

JFL at ethnics
Based I would just take it like cuck
If you have PTSD from being bullied in high school, yes.
Otherwise no ofc.
Not really, people who get bullied in high school are fucked they’ll never fight back

• JFL
Yes Tbh

Last edited:
There was this ripped 6’4, aryan thundercock from my hs, this Mexican 5’4 bully was trying to pull the hair of his brunette stacy gf and he karate kicked him in the head and knocked the mexican dude out for 2 seconds
Aryans stay winning

This is why I'm on the hajime no ippo grind.
But im a 174 manlet framelet so have to Bruce leemaxx with jeet kune do. I'm incel so still would rather a mtb than fight

You’ll get rewarded with sex when you win the fight and the baddies are gonna suck your cock right in front of him. Nature is cruel man

Just imagine getting beaten up by a 6’8 guy and seeing your oneitis sucking his huge cock while you’re lying down, feeling completely defeated af.

Just imagine getting beaten up by a 6’8 guy and seeing your oneitis sucking his huge cock while you’re lying down, feeling completely defeated af.
Kys cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Fighting is for poor slaves.
Whoom will damage their brains or end up in the hospital, prison or both.

While the elite silently order their servants to eliminate their enemies and have created the entire jurisdiction system in a way to do as they wish.

Tales from mumbai