Winter is coming and i'm happy

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
In the UK at least, summer has finally fucked off and it's cold outside, .. it's also getting dark earlier.
GOOD! Summer is not a time for me.. i much prefer the winter months.
I can wear my warm coat and hide my tiny frame, in the summer, wearing a t-shirt i always feel exposed as a skinny framecel.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Overbiter, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
winter is coming GIF

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter, House Lannister and sorrowfulsad
In the UK at least, summer has finally fucked off and it's cold outside, .. it's also getting dark earlier.
GOOD! Summer is not a time for me.. i much prefer the winter months.
I can wear my warm coat and hide my tiny frame, in the summer, wearing a t-shirt i always feel exposed as a skinny framecel.
Yeah it got cold so fast. Can finally sleep peacefully and get a hot chocolate in the morning on the way to 6th form :Comfy: @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Yeah it got cold so fast. Can finally sleep peacefully and get a hot chocolate in the morning on the way to 6th form :Comfy: @PingPong
bro i don't feel so good, i'm legit going to die. At least it's cold outside :Comfy:

i hate the winter😑

bro i don't feel so good, i'm legit going to die. At least it's cold outside :Comfy:
Yeah I've been ill for a week, it sucks and the radiator in my room is broken so I had to order one of those portable ones.

• +1
Yeah I've been ill for a week, it sucks and the radiator in my room is broken so I had to order one of those portable ones.
no like legit im going to die. Bye. @xefo told me to drink coke now my insides are burning inside out. IT'S ovER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 12669
I would like winter if I didn’t live in Northern Scandinavia
692C172C CD77 4BC0 9333 DF1A585A7DDA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bubarik
no like legit im going to die. Bye. @xefo told me to drink coke now my insides are burning inside out. IT'S ovER.
Wtf r u on about

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
i cba anymore tbh. This site is boring. Speaking to brickwalls :hnghn::p:p:LOL::confused::cautious::Comfy::ogre::ogre::ogre::(:confused::cautious::sneaky:
How are you going to die from drinking coke you piss weak bitch

• Woah
How are you going to die from drinking coke you piss weak bitch
it's not the coke. @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @TioJohn @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Yeeeah, couldn't be more happy fuck that cold weather, freezing my ass for the most part of the year, shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
love the winter
best phase for fashion cels cause you csn layer and combine so many clothes :love:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Based Radiatorcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
It still gets up to 80 degrees where I live

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot