Wisdom Teeth Implants to correct skeletal asymmetry

Kaz

Kaz

Iron
I was born with only a singular wisdom tooth in the upper right. I am just wondering if 3 wisdom tooth implants could potentially allow for new bone tissue to form to match that of my right side. I say 3 tooth implants as I don’t see a point in just doing the top left only if I’m going to do the implants JFL.

The left side of my face is noticeably less advanced from the zygote bone down to the ramus and mandible, my main annoyance is my left orbitals is slightly closer to my nose than my right causing my eye spacing to be rope max tier.

Would this work as a possible correction instead of custom facial implants, LF2, etc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
how would adding wisdom teeth be in any way comparable to a a facial implant or LeFort Osteotomy of any kind? :lul:

Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, albanian_chad and MTNAscension2
how would adding wisdom teeth be in any way comparable to a LeFort Osteotomy of any kind?

Stop coping
are you sure my face won’t change at all from removing my wisdom teeth? I got them removed 4 days ago and I’m scared.

are you sure my face won’t change at all from removing my wisdom teeth? I got them removed 4 days ago and I’m scared.
You’ll be fine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and NarrowBones
how would adding wisdom teeth be in any way comparable to a a facial implant or LeFort Osteotomy of any kind? :lul:

Stop coping
What type of correction would you recommend roughly for a case like mine ?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Kaz