Wisdom teeth removal

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I need to remove my bottom two wisdom teeth cause they're growing in the wrong way, but top ones seem fine. Dentist told me I should remove them too though because otherwise theyll just be pressing up against the gums. They said they sometimes put in bone implant in place of removed wisdom teeth. What should I do?

@Aypo129

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bone grafts

i'm getting mine removed soon gonna get bone grafts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 19766
obviously keeping them would be the best option to preserver bone mass but it depends on how close they are to erupting/impacting ur teeth. if u younger then you probably have several years to take action (if you do believe in chewing and mewing). mse is an option too, but that might too much work for you for not alot of aesthetic benefits, since for some reason, removing wisdom teeth doesn't seem to impact facial structure nearly as much as removing other teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Get something to stay in their place after removal if it's absolutely required

• +1
Get something to stay in their place after removal if it's absolutely required
obviously keeping them would be the best option to preserver bone mass but it depends on how close they are to erupting/impacting ur teeth. if u younger then you probably have several years to take action (if you do believe in chewing and mewing). mse is an option too, but that might too much work for you for not alot of aesthetic benefits, since for some reason, removing wisdom teeth doesn't seem to impact facial structure nearly as much as removing other teeth.
bone grafts

i'm getting mine removed soon gonna get bone grafts
what about the fact they said that removing the bottom ones would cause the top ones to press against gums? will bone grafts prevent this?

what about the fact they said that removing the bottom ones would cause the top ones to press against gums? will bone grafts prevent this?
no the bone graft goes under the gum so you will need the upper ones removed too

• So Sad
idk what this means but im pretty sure when lower teeth are removed u usually need to remove the upper ones tooth because there is no support so the upper teeth will over erupt and might fall out in the future

• +1
no the bone graft goes under the gum so you will need the upper ones removed too
idk what this means but im pretty sure when lower teeth are removed u usually need to remove the upper ones tooth because there is no support so the upper teeth will over erupt and might fall out in the future
can i get bone grafts for all 4 of them?

I did my first wisdom tooth removal, 2 more appointments to go... Shit hurts like fucker it's brutal and it was 3 days ago...
Idk do it, don't delay looksmaxxing innit or you gonna regret it in the future

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and User28823
Jfl its not worth it trying to help ppl at this forum anymore, ppl dont even try

• Hmm...
just dont get it lol

• Hmm...
I did my first wisdom tooth removal, 2 more appointments to go... Shit hurts like fucker it's brutal and it was 3 days ago...
R u getting bone grafts too

R u getting bone grafts too
No lel

Tbh if you care about recession, don't... 3rd molars do not affect, ser. In fact, might give u hallow cheeks who knows

If you don’t get it the pain will be so fucking bad that’s all you’ll want to do

• +1
No lel

Tbh if you care about recession, don't... 3rd molars do not affect, ser. In fact, might give u hallow cheeks who knows
So u think bone grafts are pointless cause u think removing wisdom has no effect?
If you don’t get it the pain will be so fucking bad that’s all you’ll want to do
Wdym
just dont get it lol
Cant
Jfl its not worth it trying to help ppl at this forum anymore, ppl dont even try
What?
Why will I regret it in the future?

• +1
So u think bone grafts are pointless cause u think removing wisdom has no effect?

Wdym

Cant

What?

Why will I regret it in the future?
Yeah I don't think removing wisdom teeth affects your bite or recedes you. It wouldn't make sense.. Apparently extractions do not cause recessions even if you remove premolars, however recessions do happen when they put braces on and your teeth get pushed back... It would make sense if you had premolars extracted instead then there would be a huge gap and braces would push your teeth back to cover the gap... When you do extract wisdom teeth, your teeth are not being pushed back obviously since these are your most back teeth.
My mom had wisdom teeth removed as all boomers did and she just has a gap there or some shit, teeth didn't slide into her wisdom teeth slots :lul:

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru, triggr, chadintraining and 2 others
Like if you don’t get them out now eventually the pain will become so fucking bad and you won’t be able to chew

Last edited:
  • JFL
I had my first wisdom tooth extracted 3 days ago, pain does go away lmao... wtf
Read what he said again slowly

• +1
Don’t get em removed

Im capped at MTN because mine were removed as a kid

• JFL
You need wisdom teeth for an aesthetic jaw

@PseudoMaxxer, tell them how your jaw didn't become aesthetic until the wisdom teeth grew in properly.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 19766
You need wisdom teeth for an aesthetic jaw

@PseudoMaxxer, tell them how your jaw didn't become aesthetic until the wisdom teeth grew in properly.
yeah literally i had round jaw and i was in pain because my wisdom teeth was growing.

I suffered the pain and didn’t visit a dentist because i knew something would happen if i removed them.

And in fact, a year of pain later my teeth fully grow and my jaw became more squared and masculine. Obviously i didn’t feel pain anymore.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Youㅤ, chadintraining and 2 others
yeah literally i had round jaw and i was in pain because my wisdom teeth was growing.

I suffered the pain and didn’t visit a dentist because i knew something would happen if i removed them.

And in fact, a year of pain later my teeth fully grow and my jaw became more squared and masculine. Obviously i didn’t feel pain anymore.
nigga my teeth are literally growing in the wrong way theres no way theyre gonna do a fucking 90 degree flip

nigga my teeth are literally growing in the wrong way theres no way theyre gonna do a fucking 90 degree flip
idgaf, i was asked to tell my experience. Appreciate it nigga.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sushifart, thereallegend and 1 other person
I need to remove my bottom two wisdom teeth cause they're growing in the wrong way, but top ones seem fine. Dentist told me I should remove them too though because otherwise theyll just be pressing up against the gums. They said they sometimes put in bone implant in place of removed wisdom teeth. What should I do?

@Aypo129
Get a bone graft if possible

However, the chances of negative facial changes from extraction of just wisdoms are low, but are still possible, so be careful

I had mine extracted a long time ago and had no changes, forum chads like amnesia and pneumo had theirs pulled a long time ago also and had no changes

Barret had 8 extractions and has a top tier midface region

• +1
Reactions: triggr and Deleted member 19766

what caused the pain? Impaction? How old were you?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what caused the pain? Impaction? How old were you?
16/17, pain was caused from my gum that was being molested by my wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
16/17, pain was caused from my gum that was being molested by my wisdom teeth
My left upper wisdom tooth has erupted halfway, not impacted. I haven’t told my parents (I’m 18) because I know I must keep my wisdom teeth. Ur post inspired me to keep my wisdom teeth at all costs. It doesn’t even hurt much though just slightly when I chew or jut, once my right one erupts it should not be impacted because my left isn’t and my left side is considerably more recessed. Btw, I don’t have lower wisdom teeth for some reason according to an x ray. I read about supra eruption of teeth with no tooth to oppose them, so I’m pressing upward on my wisdom tooth to simulate another opposeing tooth while the roots develop.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My left upper wisdom tooth has erupted halfway, not impacted. I haven’t told my parents (I’m 18) because I know I must keep my wisdom teeth. Ur post inspired me to keep my wisdom teeth at all costs. It doesn’t even hurt much though just slightly when I chew or jut, once my right one erupts it should not be impacted because my left isn’t and my left side is considerably more recessed. Btw, I don’t have lower wisdom teeth for some reason according to an x ray. I read about supra eruption of teeth with no tooth to oppose them, so I’m pressing upward on my wisdom tooth to simulate another opposeing tooth while the roots develop.
good, happy to know i helped.

Search about it and make the best decision that suits you, to be honest as i said, in my case everything happened naturally and my jaw grew wide and robust. I Only saw the final result and then connected the dots.

• +1
good, happy to know i helped.

Search about it and make the best decision that suits you, to be honest as i said, in my case everything happened naturally and my jaw grew wide and robust. I Only saw the final result and then connected the dots.
Honestly Lifefuel, I was aware that removeing wisdom teeth would recess me but not that letting them erupt would improve bone structure. I’m towelpulling just in case I need extra room and just in case towelpulling is effective.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and PseudoMaxxer

@Aypo129
Your dentist is right, you should remove them, the medical benefit is that it will help him pay his bills.

oh and I forgot

"It will help relieve crowding!"
A5E6Zng 700b
A5E6Zng 700b
A5E6Zng 700b

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Youㅤ
Honestly Lifefuel, I was aware that removeing wisdom teeth would recess me but not that letting them erupt would improve bone structure. I’m towelpulling just in case I need extra room and just in case towelpulling is effective.
Good stuff bro

Always check someone in case you develop an infection or anything else, always be careful and look out for your self, good luck.

• +1