Wisdom teeth removal?

gynomaxxed

gynomaxxed

Iron
My dentist says my wisdom teeth are close to coming in and that I will need them removed in the near future. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it a necessity? For context I'm 15. I was extremely recessed as a child and had a Herbst appliance and braces but I'm still a bit recessed and have a very short ramus, high gonial angle, and downward grown face, so it's over anyway. I'm just curious.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Have all of your teeth removed and get a superior all-on-X dentition for both arches.

good luck saying no to them, they'll try every way possible to force you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Autismcel
good luck saying no to them, they'll try every way possible to force you
So I shouldn't have them removed? I'm a bit confused. Some say they might fuck up my other teeth if I don't have them removed, and others said removing them will fuck up my face.

• +1
So I shouldn't have them removed? I'm a bit confused. Some say they might fuck up my other teeth if I don't have them removed, and others said removing them will fuck up my face.
ideally you wouldn't, but sometimes you dont have a choice

u should post an image of ur x ray. i saw another thread where this guys dentist told him all 4 wisdoms needed to extracted when they were growing in fine according to the ppl in the thread

ideally you wouldn't, but sometimes you dont have a choice
im in dental school and can vouch for this. ideally if u really have to try and wait till u finish developing (19-20). also the dentist is pushing hard to get money lmfao. it probs wont come in till ur at the minimum 18. im 21 and mine are still intruded

• +1
I removed mine 3 days ago, hopefully it gives me a more feminine appearance

u should post an image of ur x ray. i saw another thread where this guys dentist told him all 4 wisdoms needed to extracted when they were growing in fine according to the ppl in the thread
I'll see if I can actually get the x-rays next time I'm there

stop going to that dentist
I don't really have a choice about the dentist but I guess I can just refuse to get them removed if they're not affecting my other teeth. I don't see why my parents would object because it's money and time they don't have to spend.

I don't really have a choice about the dentist but I guess I can just refuse to get them removed if they're not affecting my other teeth. I don't see why my parents would object because it's money and time they don't have to spend.
refuse to get them removed. don't get manipulated by the authorities

Don't get it removed unless it's causing an issue or health concern
Enjoy the free new bonemass with wisdom tooth
99% times wisdom tooth removal is a scam be aware and gl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend