Wisdom teeth

pablo_

pablo_

Iron
If you are young and still have your wisdom teeth, under no circumstances get them removed, this has been a huge psyop, by taking them out you are reducing your facial bone mass by 1/3 which is dangerous for your aesthetics, Now you might ask "well what if they are coming in wrong?

CHEW MASTIC GUM HARD ON THE AFFECTED AREAS!

My dentist told me two years ago l'd have to have them out and after doing chewing,the issue has completley resolved itself, modernity does not provide the solutions to the core problems only masks the symptom hence ripping out your widoms.

PS (did you ever wonder why they are called your wisdom teeth?

It may go way deeper and esoteric than we may have realised...

BECAUSE..

Of these very nerves leading and linking right into our brain, always remeber this ever bodily sytemis so closley interlinked.

We are not flawed random ebings we are created from some grand design beyong our comprehension.

Abide by nature and YOU will not only function correctly but YOU will be beautiful!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 11887, youraveragehtn and 1 other person
7k5w6f

If you are young and still have your wisdom teeth, under no circumstances get them removed, this has been a huge psyop, by taking them out you are reducing your facial bone mass by 1/3 which is dangerous for your aesthetics, Now you might ask "well what if they are coming in wrong?

CHEW MASTIC GUM HARD ON THE AFFECTED AREAS!

My dentist told me two years ago l'd have to have them out and after doing chewing,the issue has completley resolved itself, modernity does not provide the solutions to the core problems only masks the symptom hence ripping out your widoms.

PS (did you ever wonder why they are called your wisdom teeth?

It may go way deeper and esoteric than we may have realised...

BECAUSE..

Of these very nerves leading and linking right into our brain, always remeber this ever bodily sytemis so closley interlinked.

We are not flawed random ebings we are created from some grand design beyong our comprehension.

Abide by nature and YOU will not only function correctly but YOU will be beautiful!
Jfl, just ignore your dentist and listen to some random kid on org.

just cause more pain theory?
if theyre coming in wrong get them out and get an implant there, chewing isnt gonna reduce the side effects nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pablo_