Wish I could go back in time

M

MlkJr.

Bronze
Back in middle school I had a girl in the grade below me who liked me. (Before you guys tell me to leave, I am still a KHHV at 18 despite this).

The reason was I was in a perfect situation. I had started puberty early was about 6 ft at 13, but I still hadn’t started to grow facial hair or anything and still had a typical cute kid face and my acne wasn’t bad yet. I also had some friends at this time, so much easier to talk to girls when you have a friend group and are not seen as a weird loner.

We met when during a project that had the 7th and 8th grade “accelerated” classes come together. She thought I was funny (it’s so fucking EASY to be “funny” in middleschool) I thought I had a serious future as a comedian or something but it turns out the kids were just stupid, haven’t made a kid my age laugh (intentionally) in probably over a year. She made it so obvious. On the rare days the 7th and 8th grade had lunch, she would invite me to sit w her, always smile at the hallway, she asked my friend for my Snapchat (I didn’t have one, I didn’t even have a phone bc I was so autistic and had no awareness and would always lose things, don’t blame my parents for not spending money on it.) I never made any kind of move bc I was a stupid scared autist, I think I literally expected her to ask me out JFL.

Fast forward to know she’s and 17 year old jb giga Stacy who has had multiple bfs and Im an 18 year old KHHV who puberty turned ugly and sullen. Nobody would ever believe she ever wanted ANYTHING to do with me. Worst part is I have a class w her now in high school and have to see her every school day. She has talked to me a total of 2 times and both times I have just mumbled and been autistic until she stopped talking to me. She walks by me everyday to her seat. Whenever we need to partner up (something we do frequently in the class) and I so much as glance in her direction, she immediately looks away and yells out some other kids name (usually a boy’s) and asks to be partners.

Life is such a joke. As soon as I become actually interest in a relationship it makes me ugly and everybody else older and harder to socialize with.

please ignore if not interested, I just needed to put this out there

Opp for me was ltn and had a htb interested in me

Now I’m weak htn but rotting in room just have one FWB

So does the people who read this wish. Thankfully, I'm not one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Opp for me was ltn and had a htb interested in me

Now I’m weak htn but rotting in room just have one FWB
I’m prolly over estimating how attractive I was, I just looked like I could almost pass as an adult among little scrawny 13 year olds, Facially never been great.

Dnrd fuck you!