Wish i could transplant the fat on my zygos to my undereyes

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
When I squint, I feel the fat on my zygos, plump and covering all the bones, then I move my finger up to my undereyes and its like a hollow pit. And then I wish how good it would be if I moved the fat on my zygos to my undereye. I would get undereye support and more visible bones

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, bradpittshairline, forevermirin and 1 other person
Same, slowly losing my undereye fat pads as I age. The revealed orbital vector will be brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and NoReedemingFeature
Do you think fat grafting could fix it
Implant + fat grafts would most likely help a lot but it's not like i'll get any of this shit since I'm struggling to barely feed myself.
I wish I could get a bimax and mse to fix my disgusting recession but I'll never make the money and it's not good idea to have metal in your skull in today's age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
Implant + fat grafts would most likely help a lot but it's not like i'll get any of this shit since I'm struggling to barely feed myself.
I wish I could get a bimax and mse to fix my disgusting recession but I'll never make the money and it's not good idea to have metal in your skull in today's age.
Why? Government controlled magnets?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Why? Government controlled magnets?
The 5g and wifi network. Soon all bimax fags will constantly suffer from EMF induced brain fog among other things. There is truly nothing you can do if you're born as a subhuman, not anything that wouldn't have drawbacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, bradpittshairline, forevermirin and 1 other person
I have too much fat around my eyes + it gets worse when I bulk.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai, bradpittshairline, forevermirin and 1 other person
The 5g and wifi network. Soon all bimax fags will constantly suffer from EMF induced brain fog among other things. There is truly nothing you can do if you're born as a subhuman, not anything that wouldn't have drawbacks.
Brutal

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and forevermirin
Mine said goodbye at 10
there is literal darkness under my eyes thats how hollow they are. fuck me man. i got my mums genes instead of my dads robust eyearea and midface.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
there is literal darkness under my eyes thats how hollow they are. fuck me man. i got my mums genes instead of my dads robust eyearea and midface.
Under eye area is boneless and fatless

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Gonna trade being lean for a bit of fat there

• +1
Yeah I have darkness too, under eye peels can fix it but for support u need hardmax

• +1
i know thats why i am getting infras + genio this year
How much, I’m gonna get infras when I get something for my jaw as well

• +1
How much, I’m gonna get infras when I get something for my jaw as well
where is you based? i am from europe and getting them with ramieri for 5k euros and the genio is 8k euros JFL

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Napoleon1800 and bradpittshairline
where is you based? i am from europe and getting them with ramieri for 5k euros and the genio is 8k euros JFL
I’m in the slums of Mumbai but holy shit that’s not a bad price at all

• +1
I’m in the slums of Mumbai but holy shit that’s not a bad price at all
your life never started as an indian. i am sorry bro. (not lookswise, just that india is the biggest shithole known to mankind). i already have the money just need to book

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
your life never started as an indian. i am sorry bro. (not lookswise, just that india is the biggest shithole known to mankind). i already have the money just need to book
It’s ok bro I’ll still go to Rameri in 2 yrs

is life good in mumbai?
Yeah bro got a maid, chef and driver. Order food on app it comes within 10-15 mins. Amazon orders come in 24h

Infra implants for only 5k you are joking!

• +1
wdym? ramieri is a very respected and trusted surgeon btw
That's crazy cheap for implants

Ik about ramieri, thank god I'm in Europe maybe I can go to him in the future

That's crazy cheap for implants

Ik about ramieri, thank god I'm in Europe maybe I can go to him in the future
I will get the surgery before you and report back to you :lul: :lul:

pretty sure u can

When I squint, I feel the fat on my zygos, plump and covering all the bones, then I move my finger up to my undereyes and its like a hollow pit. And then I wish how good it would be if I moved the fat on my zygos to my undereye. I would get undereye support and more visible bones
in a couple years a surgical procedure doing exactly that will most likely be possible

• +1
wtf he quoted me 10k euros months ago to add infras to my trimax :feelsbadman:

• +1
wtf he quoted me 10k euros months ago to add infras to my trimax :feelsbadman:
How Much for the trimax? Maybe because it gets more complicated to do it alongside the trimax?

• +1
How Much for the trimax? Maybe because it gets more complicated to do it alongside the trimax?
15k euros + extra 6k to have custom plates. I doubt it’d be any more complicated. Should be cheaper if anything. I know Pagnoni for example offers big discounts if you do multiple things in one surgery. Anaesthetist and hospital fees ain’t cheap.

I was strongly considering pags but his base price for trimax is higher and Ramieri seems to have a stronger track record with jaw surgery, which is the one thing I truly need.

15k euros + extra 6k to have custom plates. I doubt it’d be any more complicated. Should be cheaper if anything. I know Pagnoni for example offers big discounts if you do multiple things in one surgery. Anaesthetist and hospital fees ain’t cheap.

I was strongly considering pags but his base price for trimax is higher and Ramieri seems to have a stronger track record with jaw surgery, which is the one thing I truly need.
I have been considering trimax too as of lately. My maxilla is dogshit and I feel like I can use the forward growth in all directions. When are you getting the surgery? Please keep me updated because I am also considering ramieri

Wait when u say infras u mean infraorbital implants correct?

• +1
I have been considering trimax too as of lately. My maxilla is dogshit and I feel like I can use the forward growth in all directions. When are you getting the surgery? Please keep me updated because I am also considering ramieri
Doing it in January. DM me in the future if I forget.

• +1