wish i enjoyed weed tbh

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
all my friends use it as high school fags tend to do
a nigga just feels left out and it's not fun to be around mega stoned people when you're sober
i've only gotten high like 3 times ngl and it wasn't even that bad any of those times
too much of a bitch to try it again

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Smoke it bro it’s really not that bad just make sure to smoke backwoods if your gonna do blunts ngl they burn more harsh but there fire asf. Dabs are cool too if you want to get really fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
getting high is always fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1464
Weed is dope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Smoke it bro it’s really not that bad just make sure to smoke backwoods if your gonna do blunts ngl they burn more harsh but there fire asf. Dabs are cool too if you want to get really fucked
my first time i was trying to be a chad and chiefed tf out of the joint
the body high was brazy and threw up several times but even that wasn’t really bad
i want to try it again but when a nîgga actually offers me a pen to rip i just back out of dat shit

Get a bong

You get way higher quicker and the tabacco from backwoods won’t guck up your lungs

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, reddollars and Deleted member 2846
Just call your friends up for a smoke sesh lol, just meet at a local park and hit the bong, and have plenty of snacks and music on hand.

Just call your friends up for a smoke sesh lol, just meet at a local park and hit the bong, and have plenty of snacks and music on hand.
yh br0 it just comes down to me not being a bitch and trying it again
nlggas only use oil pens now though, easy af to use and hide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
my first time i was trying to be a chad and chiefed tf out of the joint
the body high was brazy and threw up several times but even that wasn’t really bad
i want to try it again but when a nîgga actually offers me a pen to rip i just back out of dat shit
Same I started smoking at 15 I use to feel that like the body high would be crazy we’re I would be shaking a lot. And pens are fucking crazy too burns the fuck outta the throat

yh br0 it just comes down to me not being a bitch and trying it again
nlggas only use oil pens now though, easy af to use and hide
Damn dab pens are hectic yo, do you live in a legal state?

have you tried edibles like brownies and cookies, or infusing thc on bacon grease? hmmmmmmmmhmmmmm 😵