Wish I was a loner for a year so I could get bimax JFL

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I want to save up and get bimax but am too embarrassed to have to tell everyone.
I live at home with family, have a gf, and see my friends every weekend. Literally all of those people would think I’m mentally sick if I told them I’m getting double jaw surgery lol and spending $25k.

I wish I could just pause time and get the surgery and recover for 5 months then come back to real life. I also just started working so I can’t take weeks off.

I’m just looking at alfaro results and thinking about how much better life would be with that advancement

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, ROTTING, Deleted member 17345 and 4 others
@SOS-Sonic i love alfaro results but is there anyone similar that is cheaper? He’s ridiculously expensive

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@SOS-Sonic i love alfaro results but is there anyone similar that is cheaper? He’s ridiculously expensive
The only one I know that give large movements like Alfaro and is a bit cheaper is Augusto Pary. He charged like 20k USD I think.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and stewiegriffin
I want to save up and get bimax but am too embarrassed to have to tell everyone.
I live at home with family, have a gf, and see my friends every weekend. Literally all of those people would think I’m mentally sick if I told them I’m getting double jaw surgery lol and spending $25k.

I wish I could just pause time and get the surgery and recover for 5 months then come back to real life. I also just started working so I can’t take weeks off.

I’m just looking at alfaro results and thinking about how much better life would be with that advancement
How do people even recover for that long? Do they just quit their jobs or can they do normal life with a bloated face for most of the recovery period?

Edit: I'm super confused how does she look like this just 24 hours after surgery?

Last edited:
im ghosting my famila and friends so i can diet in peace.... :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
How do people even recover for that long? Do they just quit their jobs or can they do normal life with a bloated face for most of the recovery period?

Edit: I'm super confused how does she look like this just 24 hours after surgery?

Idk if recovery was sooner and I didn’t need to wear braces before and after I would have already done this procedure a year ago