Wish I was in an isekai

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,159
Reputation
32,967
I’d use the magic to rape meatfoids all day☠️
IMG 9398
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barretts, Joeseminate and underbiteuser
@shedontluv-U
IMG 9290
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
what does "meatfoids" even mean? nothing to expect coming from you
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
just a weebcel way of saying foid
I’m not a weeb + not even related to anime

Robowaifus will become a reality in 2050 as a replacement of the meatfoid species
 
  • JFL
Reactions: eology
i didnt watched this shit cuz its funded by amazon so idgaf
but this scene reminds of raw dbz
It’s ass and the animation is ass. Shit show, show fanbase, shit animation, shit story. Just shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology
I’m not a weeb + not even related to anime

Robowaifus will become a reality in 2050 as a replacement of the meatfoid species
reminds me of hammerhand 7 hour livestreams with his incel cohosts hypothesising futuristic predictions
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I was reincarnated as a level 1000 mogger in another world
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
19
Views
80
bibodude
B
kariert
Replies
17
Views
61
yalnizucube3535
yalnizucube3535
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
21
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
final boss
Replies
7
Views
41
torres4no1
torres4no1
price.
Replies
1
Views
51
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top