Wish my parents blackpilled me when i was a kid

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I would've just hung out with other ugly people and avoided confrontation. It sucks being ugly for real I can't stand it.

People in college were talking shit about my looks and I was too oblivious to tell lol

It's awful being ugly

Brutal. Probably should have done hgh through middle school and high school, or at the very least mk-677

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 20368
I would've just hung out with other ugly people and avoided confrontation. It sucks being ugly for real I can't stand it.

People in college were talking shit about my looks and I was too oblivious to tell lol

It's awful being ugly
The only reason parents will bluepill you is if they know you are ugly or unattractive. If you are good looking your parents will tell you how you have an advantage over everyone else and you are going to have a really easy time in dating later on in life and they don't bother giving you the "just be a nice guy buy her flowers" cope because that is only what parents tell their ugly children because they don't want to tell them the harsh reality. My parents luckily were pretty blackpilled. My dad slayed in college and both parents were good looking chad-chadlite/stacy-stacylite tier so they never had to experience inceldom or what it's like to even be an average normie

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, datboijj and Deleted member 20368
The only reason parents will bluepill you is if they know you are ugly or unattractive. If you are good looking your parents will tell you how you have an advantage over everyone else and you are going to have a really easy time in dating later on in life and they don't bother giving you the "just be a nice guy buy her flowers" cope because that is only what parents tell their ugly children because they don't want to tell them the harsh reality. My parents luckily were pretty blackpilled. My dad slayed in college and both parents were good looking chad-chadlite/stacy-stacylite tier so they never had to experience inceldom or what it's like to even be an average normie

I'm just trying to he normie bro I'm incel tier rn

It's awful being ugly
I was hanging out with the other school outcast all the time