Wishiwaschico changes his mind every day

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
One day he sees indian ltns pulling stacies at the club, the other day all women are chad only and they want to cuck her oofie with him. One day he's doing a PhD, the other day he's doing a master (but how did he get into a PhD program without a master in the First Place)??

Dude Is either a Fed or bipolar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, JohnDoe, n0rthface and 10 others
How isn't he banned for larping yet 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, MoggerGaston, mayo mogger and 4 others
@cytoplasm one thing he never changes is stacylites wanting him to rape them tho. That stays consistent

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Aero, mayo mogger and 6 others
@cytoplasm one thing he never changes is stacylites wanting him to rape them tho. That stays consistent
Hahahahahahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, wsada and ambi
at one point all the girls wanted him to cum inside them, i wonder what changed

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, the BULL and ambi
at one point all the girls wanted him to cum inside them, i wonder what changed
I think after all the insane sex he has, he just expects the readers to know all the girls he is with want him to cum in them. He focuses on the more important details nowadays, such as rape fantasies and the abundance of women he has…

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and cytoplasm
One day he sees indian ltns pulling stacies at the club, the other day all women are chad only and they want to cuck her oofie with him. One day he's doing a PhD, the other day he's doing a master (but how did he get into a PhD program without a master in the First Place)??

he took a page out of your book

one day you are an italian chad who gets IOI's whenever he goes out
one day you are a failed subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Bomber517, WishIwasChico and 2 others
you can do phd without masters

i’m currently in a phd program at oxford university and only have a bachelors

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You mentalmog him tbqh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
He's deeply insecure and it shows.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
he took a page out of your book

one day you are an italian chad who gets IOI's whenever he goes out
one day you are a failed subhuman
What the fuck are you talking about? Don't fuck with the BULL or he will pound you to the ground with his bicep! He's the descendant of Roman legionaries. He's a protector of Italy!

4196763 IMG 8146

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, WishIwasChico and the BULL
how am i mentally ill
You are, even after slaying and everything you still come running back here begging for reacts, looking for approval and then start insulting others as a coping mechanism when we don't give you the approval and recognition/attention you so badly desire

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You are, even after slaying and everything you still come running back here begging for reacts, looking for approval and then start insulting others as a coping mechanism when we don't give you the approval and recognition/attention you so badly desire
greycels zoomers can't accept the mog

• JFL

Bro got more reacts on this tha my slay thread of a TikTok stacylite.

• JFL
Bro got more reacts on this tha my slay thread of a TikTok stacylite.
Yeah that's because people don't take you seriously because you change your mind everyday

Yeah that's because people don't take you seriously because you change your mind everyday
I’ll have to set up a camera on my door then and pull an ltb from the club. Will get 500 reacts then

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
I’ll have to set up a camera on my door then and pull an ltb from the club. Will get 500 reacts then
Ahahahahahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: clavicular Is mogger Bro also he doesn't change his mind everyday

Also why the fuck would you give a crap about reacts on dalits.org like Who cares