• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and tasmanian devil
He’s the biggest larper in PSL history
How can anyone believe this
3822086_e6d94c5b-c870-42dd-80dc-e3498a9f481e-jpeg.2622906

Is slaying 24/7
Jfl at you dumb incels negative iq
Is that really @iwishiwaschico?

I left this shithole for a little and came back but I remember this faggot posting constantly about how he'd always get bitches and what now. So this dude was just lying the whole time right? If not and this dude actually managed to get women like how he said then this is all the proof you need to disprove the backpill. If he pulls as many bitches as he says he does looking like this then women are truly right, looks don't matter. Surely all bullshit though, probably used Chicos pics on tinder. @WishIwasChico aint no fuckin way its u :lul:

I left this shithole for a little and came back but I remember this faggot posting constantly about how he'd always get bitches and what now. So this dude was just lying the whole time right? If not and this dude actually managed to get women like how he said then this is all the proof you need to disprove the backpill. If he pulls as many bitches as he says he does looking like this then women are truly right, looks don't matter. Surely all bullshit though, probably used Chicos pics on tinder.
I talked to him on private, he is chad irl bro he doesnt lie and he is actually a nice guy now we are friends

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
is this actually him though?
No, that is another dude, wishiwaschico is tall white guy roidmaxxed, lean with chadlite face and bmw so he is chad irl especially for young women

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and GriffithMaxx
No, that is another dude, wishiwaschico is tall white guy roidmaxxed, lean with chadlite face and bmw so he is chad irl especially for young women
Sounds like he has u at gun point or something

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and GriffithMaxx
I mog that subhuman jfl

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GriffithMaxx and ConfusedBolivian
Thank you bhai you are a mogger and your physique is good motivation for me bro to achieve similar. You are a good user
my bad i was on my period dont know why i snapped u cute little Asian

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian