Wishiwaschico the most narcy bragger on here

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
4219951 B28A149C E969 4CFA 9922 207DEC995CDC

@WishIwasChico those are the real chads. You bought a Mercedes and injected roids and now you think you're king of the world. Pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, SidharthTheSlayer, Manletmachine and 18 others
htn

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
He has no major flaws thats why he slays + htn/chadlite appeal

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, butterworld, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Why i see chads everywhere on this forum i want to rope now

Those people do not look like chads, they look more like rape victims in modelling parties

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, mayo mogger, cvzvvc and 9 others
utter subhuman dog get on your knees
Narcy piece of shit you bought a Mercedes and now you think you're king of the world. I don't bow down to shit you 6'1" manlet

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Manletmachine, datboijj and 2 others
He has Major flaws his side profile Is recessed Bones are normie tier he thinks he's the forum chad because he bought a mercedes

• JFL
Narcy piece of shit you bought a Mercedes and now you think you're king of the world. I don't bow down to shit you 6'1" manlet
fuck you bro and accept the mog

Those people do not look like chads, they look more like rape victims in modelling parties
It's peak female gaze you cant do any better to get prime jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
He has Major flaws his side profile Is recessed Bones are normie tier he thinks he's the forum chad because he bought a mercedes
you are a fucking clown bro

Both of you losers

Be quiet

Attachments

• 4474EC84-037C-41AB-B34A-B18AEA96D2BF.jpeg
    4474EC84-037C-41AB-B34A-B18AEA96D2BF.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 699E7999-3410-4873-8029-1F547BA3C698.jpeg
    699E7999-3410-4873-8029-1F547BA3C698.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: USERΝAME
  • JFL
I can spam you all night with stuff like this and make your ope once and for all
I don't feel inferior to you only thing i envy Is that you have a mercedes

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah from the chads (clavicular, arvid, pneumo) i don't feel inferior when looking at your pics
Good for you idrc I destroy you on tinder that thread @Iasacrko will live in your head rent free forever

Good for you idrc I destroy you on tinder that thread @Iasacrko will live in your head rent free forever
Where you acted narcy and got nothing meanwhile I had girls asking me to come over with ease

Don't care there Is no way women think you're so much superior to me facially
IMG 20230722 182038

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, boss8055 and Autismcel
Let all these new greycel know how hard I mogged you on that tinder experiment

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ye they do I destroyed you on tinder I’m gonna make a thread about it and destroy you
I Just can't look at your Pic and think yeah this guy genetically mogs me, like not in a single way, even your roided body Is barely any Better than my leaned out body with calisthenics. When i look at arvid and pneumo i have different feelings, i feel like yeah those guys are the Evolution

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Manletmachine and 97baHater
He has good appeal but yeah he looks like a bland asf average lean serbian dude tbh. way worse looking than arvid and pneumo fs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
He doesn't have major flaws but he also doesn't have a single good feature. Everything on his face is very average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
I Just can't look at your Pic and think yeah this guy genetically mogs me, like not in a single way, even your roided body Is barely any Better than my leaned out body with calisthenics. When i look at arvid and pneumo i have different feelings, i feel like yeah those guys are the Evolution
is far right a .org user too

He doesn't have major flaws but he also doesn't have a single good feature. Everything on his face is very average
Bro since when have you seen me for one?

@WishIwasChico pm me your face reveal papi

My honest reaction:

This was after fucking a tinder slut too

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, 97baHater and 3 others
He said no matter how people here improve they'll never get his results on tinder

He said no matter how people here improve they'll never get his results on tinder
They won’t look at my hing results I got 550 matches all htb+ in 3 days? Try beat it then narcy stupid utter fucking fag

• JFL
They won’t look at my hing results I got 550 matches all htb+ in 3 days? Try beat it then narcy stupid utter fucking fag
Yeah Mercedes helped a lot i think many people here facially mog you

Why are you actually laughing @the BULL you don’t even get more than 2 matches

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 97baHater and the BULL
Yeah Mercedes helped a lot i think many people here facially mog you
I mog you so hard wait I’m just eating then we’ll make the @iasarcko thread gonna be so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and the BULL
I mog you so hard wait I’m just eating then we’ll make the @iasarcko thread gonna be so funny
idc if they facially mog me i have sluts begging for me to treat them however i want while you rot so cope with your 'my face is better' meme, i destroy you

• JFL
Women want Money they don't pick you because you're a genetic specimen

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
idc if they facially mog me i have sluts begging for me to treat them however i want while you rot so cope with your 'my face is better' meme, i destroy you
I can get that too once i make Money

Pretty sure he actually thinks that deformed asian dude is you
No dumbass i have his face, i never said he's ugly all i said is he looks bland

• +1
Do you believe in dimorphism and masculinity > PSL?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater and Deleted member 42956
Women want Money they don't pick you because you're a genetic specimen
yet every girl i've met has begged me to fuck them like a slut on the first time meeting? Ye bro they deffo want my money

Do you believe in dimorphism and masculinity > PSL?
Wishiwaschico isn't even mildly masculine looking so i doubt he would believe that

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
bro @the BULL i will make a tinder of you and add my car as an extra pic, it won't change anything you utter fag

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 97baHater and the BULL