Wishiwaschico the most narcy bragger on here

View attachment 3010493

@WishIwasChico those are the real chads. You bought a Mercedes and injected roids and now you think you're king of the world. Pathetic
it's the same phenos floating around. guy in middle has amnesia pheno, guy on the right has zoosus and maxim pheno, on the left is basically every other org member

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and the BULL
bro @the BULL i will make a tinder of you and add my car as an extra pic, it won't change anything you utter fag
Narcy as fuck lol so women pick you because you're apparently 2 PSL higher than me??

it's the same phenos floating around. guy in middle has amnesia pheno, guy on the right has zoosus and maxim pheno, on the left is basically every other org member
Chad pheno

bro @the BULL i will make a tinder of you and add my car as an extra pic, it won't change anything you utter fag
Lowkey ur kinda fake tho i remember a month ago you were telling the bull he could do well on tinder if he had better NT pics, now ur calling him a subhuman and saying he has no hope even with good pics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, WishIwasChico and the BULL
Lowkey ur kinda fake tho i remember a month ago you were telling the bull he could do well on tinder if he had better NT pics, now ur calling him a subhuman and saying he has no hope even with good pics?
i told you he's the most narcy user here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 97baHater and the BULL
@Autismcel nvm he sent me new pics hes like chadlite lol disregarad the low htn comment

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
@the BULL what's funny? Is the pic fake?

View attachment 3010493

@WishIwasChico those are the real chads. You bought a Mercedes and injected roids and now you think you're king of the world. Pathetic
What does he look like? Or more like WHO does he resemble, which celebrity? People keep saying he's HTN, ok, but who should I imagine him as coz the useless faggot won't show me his face

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
high htn minimum
i cannot fucking see it. his forward growth is average, eye area is average, mouth area is average and midface even below average, he only has a good jaw, i cannot imagine women looking at him and thinking "oh yeah he's really hot" then looking at me and thinking "mid". he's not like those guys i posted in the OP

• JFL
i cannot fucking see it. his forward growth is average, eye area is average, mouth area is average and midface even below average, he only has a good jaw, i cannot imagine women looking at him and thinking "oh yeah he's really hot" then looking at me and thinking "mid". he's not like those guys i posted in the OP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you utter fucking subhuman accept the mog

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
brutal because if i go out girls come up to me and say 'you are really hot' utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
@the BULL sit down now dog

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
@the BULL sit down now dog
no i have eyes to see i don't care if your mercenaries gang up on me, i speak the truth. it's all mercedes halo and decent face

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 97baHater and WishIwasChico
no i have eyes to see i don't care if your mercenaries gang up on me, i speak the truth. it's all mercedes halo and decent face
folded like a pussy

see, thought i was subhuman a minute ago
Didn't Say that i said you're not the biggest chad here like you think you are. You said no matter how much people looksmax and improve here they'll never get your results

Didn't Say that i said you're not the biggest chad here like you think you are. You said no matter how much people looksmax and improve here they'll never get your results
on tinder probs not

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
so you mog everyone??
never said that tho did i? i just said my tinder and online dating results are very high percent i do better than Dunham on hinge

never said that tho did i? i just said my tinder and online dating results are very high percent i do better than Dunham on hinge
Doesn't that mean you have higher smv than everyone else?? Which translates into having the best genetics??

• JFL
Women want Money they don't pick you because you're a genetic specimen
What a hypocritical retard you are.
Before you were a keyboard warrior when it came down to how women don’t care about money and now you say this.

Just stop the cope and accept that you don’t get shit on tinder.
Wishiwas has better appeal than you and that’s why does and always will do better than you.

• +1
What a hypocritical retard you are.
Before you were a keyboard warrior when it came down to how women don’t care about money and now you say this.

Just stop the cope and accept that you don’t get shit on tinder.
Wishiwas has better appeal than you and that’s why does and always will do better than you.
O pezzente di merda. You can't look at chico's pics and mine and think "oh yeah he's 1 PSL higher" which would explain such a difference in OLD results

O pezzente di merda. You can't look at chico's pics and mine and think "oh yeah he's 1 PSL higher" which would explain such a difference in OLD results
Doesn’t matter. Your ass didn’t get results here in the Netherlands, germany and uk while using your best pics. No results, while he does. Says enough. Results matter.

Stop sperging out. You go from left to right.
One dat you say this another day you say the other. Just stop, stop trying.

Btw wishiwas lives rent free in your head hahaha. Making threads about him how he pushes you to self harm.

Just take the L like the abused dog you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and 97baHater
Doesn’t matter. Your ass didn’t get results here in the Netherlands, germany and uk while using your best pics. No results, while he does. Says enough. Results matter.

Btw wishiwas lives rent free in your head hahaha. Making threads about him how he pushes you to self harm.

Yeah and i have no idea how's that. I Just can't see how he's supposed to mog me. When i see a chad i recognize him i Just can't with him

I’m a 28 year old loser and my schizo ramblings will continue for the rest of the night because i’m butthurt.
Poor dog.

I won’t read what comes next. Just be quiet.

• +1
Poor dog.

I won’t read what comes next. Just be quiet.
I'm not fucking quiet. He doesn't mog me in any metric. And i had many girls telling me i'm handsome but somehow his results are much Better. It's all about the car

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
Bro you’ve been writing threads about him for years now you need serious psychiatric help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, WishIwasChico, Autismcel and 1 other person
Bro you’ve been writing threads about him for years now you need serious psychiatric help
He should be studied by scientists he's the biggest SMV anomaly of all times. I've seen maherfishes doing worse than him

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
the BULL couldn't resist that BGC (Big Gook Cock)

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
He should be studied by scientists he's the biggest SMV anomaly of all times. I've seen maherfishes doing worse than him
Well he is in the UK, is good looking with good physique and could have tinder plat

• +1
Well he is in the UK, is good looking with good physique and could have tinder plat
Yeah good looking but not that much to explain those Crazy results. I see Better looking guys Who struggle

He has Major flaws his side profile Is recessed Bones are normie tier he thinks he's the forum chad because he bought a mercedes
That pic of the Asian incel isn't him, he's a roided med

was there a thread about their meetup?

whos the guy on the right?

gawk gawk gawk gawk , hop off buddy

Can't wait for my surgeries so I can be as narcy as him