@WishIwasChico tinder results

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
I already did an experiment with the Bull and Bzz (FunkyFlamingo) which resulted in nothing eventually. However @WishIwasChico is living Tinder on easy mode.

Litterly 99+ likes in one day. I removed all the likes i got from bull and bzz. No this is not “chadfish”, this is actually legit.

IMG 8813

5 girls messaged him first. Dude literally doesn’t have to try :ROFLMAO:. Bull and bzz where both ghosted after a couple messages. Bull matched with 2-3, bzz a bit more.

I couldn’t even match all the likes, because i don’t have tinder gold. But yeah I believe it 100% now, this dude is a legit giga slayer.

I’m not going to post his profile with pics because he asked me not too, so I respect that. Also don’t ask me in PM for his pics.

@Iasacrko

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thebuffdon690, KIVVV, LooksThinker and 14 others
how many matches did bzz get total tho, i actually thought he would do better than bull thats surprising :feelshah:

He does good coz he's GL enough to not come off as too intimidating. I'd rather look like Crisick or Salludon and scare away girls and get half the matches of wishiwaschico but models

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KIVVV, i_love_roosters, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
He does good coz he's GL enough to not come off as too intimidating. I'd rather look like Crisick or Salludon and scare away girls and get half the matches of wishiwaschico but models
Coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Cutecel2001, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Just admit I mog you terra hard and your gay models. I did better than Salludon btw on tinder in London so be quiet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, leanmaxxin and moreroidsmoredates
how many matches did bzz get total tho, i actually thought he would do better than bull thats surprising :feelshah:
Bull got 3 matches in 3 days.
Bzz got like 20-30 matches, but I chadfished before with Erand (a model) so 3 girls eventually responded to him, but ghosted him when I asked for their number or a date. He did get complimented on his eyes tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Bull got 3 matches in 3 days.
Bzz got like 20-30 matches, but I chadfished before with Erand (a model) so 3 girls eventually responded to him, but ghosted him when I asked for their number or a date. He did get complimented on his eyes tho.
damn his eyes are frauded tho :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Gerardwayfan, normie_joe and 1 other person
Bro Ik this isn’t fake @WishIwasChico had the same results with me and girls dming etc

That nigga mogs even my chadfishes don’t do as good as him

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
Blackgymmax seems to be right after all. Your perceived whiteness is just as much of an attractiveness multiplier as your face.

Just be white = law
Ethnic = sentenced to Death-nic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Sodoku, leanmaxxin and 6 others
whats wishiwaschico psl?

Bro Ik this isn’t fake @WishIwasChico had the same results with me and girls dming etc

I have even better pics now btw bro I can send you them

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Yeah bro it’s crazy ngl haha, he even mogs the results of Erand.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters
Yeah bro it’s crazy ngl haha, he even mogs the results of Erand.
told you people here bro, i am the most under rated slayer here and no one believes me. I would even mog Amnesia on tinder tbh yet he gets lots of rep while people just say i larp its sad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Tinder is no place for normies I also did a experiment with @the BULL like Op and he got 2 matches in 2 days I even put 6’5 on his bio jfl

This was one of them :feelskek:

32D729B5 3649 47C2 A1E5 A8122326DA9E

Worst part is she left him on read never responded to my opener 😂

Like idk it just doesn’t work

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gooner23 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Tinder is no place for normies I also did a experiment with @the BULL like Op and he got 2 matches in 2 days I even put 6’5 on his bio jfl

View attachment 2919112

Yeah Tinder with the bull was going nowhere. These were his matches and they all ghosted him.
IMG 8676
IMG 8682
I also larped him as 6’5 btw.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, greywind, LooksThinker and 2 others
Ho does @WishIwasChico look like? Also what's the location?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters
damn his eyes are frauded tho :feelshah:

The one feature that subhuman gets compliments for is a complete lie :feelskek:

Imagine being a woman thinking you met a guy with green eyes i.e his best feature, and every night when he takes them off, you are staring at this

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828

It's like hooking up with a woman who you think looks like this

006e65c4-2de2-40a0-b211-1b7179be088c.jpg

Then you discover it was a pushup bra and she looks like this

3E6CB1A.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, Zelenskyiv and 5 others
Still don't believe

Just admit I mog you terra hard and your gay models. I did better than Salludon btw on tinder in London so be quiet
Cope, you don't mog mog Salludon or Crisick. They're on O'Pry and Cavills level. Too unreal to match with. Once you get the numbers it's about quality. Having higher number of likes has a negative impact on SMV (quantity wise) once you're past 5.5 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hallo and wsada
The one feature that subhuman gets compliments for is a complete lie :feelskek:

Imagine being a woman thinking you met a guy with green eyes i.e his best feature, and every night when he takes them off, you are staring at this

View attachment 2919107

It's like hooking up with a woman who you think looks like this

006e65c4-2de2-40a0-b211-1b7179be088c.jpg

Then you discover it was a pushup bra and she looks like this

3E6CB1A.jpg
Frauding with colored contacts is giga low IQ. Like what’s the point? Lets say hypothetically you get a ltr with a girl and she discovers you don’t have green eyes which she complimented all a long. Beyond over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, greywind, LooksThinker and 5 others
told you people here bro, i am the most under rated slayer here and no one believes me. I would even mog Amnesia on tinder tbh yet he gets lots of rep while people just say i larp its sad
Pm me the ones u used in the experiment

Honestly idk how u score higher than models

Must be something about ur face or pheno that is just super attractive to women

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
not surprising hes whole package

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
Now show us the quality of the girls he matched with

Triple H Reaction GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: greywind

View attachment 2919112

tbh i don't think the 6'5 is helping him too much when he proportionally doesn't look 6'5 should've put like 6'0 max

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Pm me the ones u used in the experiment

Honestly idk how u score higher than models

Must be something about ur face or pheno that is just super attractive to women
Bro did you read my thread?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and 2 others
what the fuck u copying me

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, KIVVV, Sodoku and 5 others
tbh i don't think the 6'5 is helping him too much when he proportionally doesn't look 6'5 should've put like 6'0 max
Yeah that’s clearly a larp idk I don’t believe what he says cause he does abysmally on tinder he’s like mtn he takes days to match and it’s always the weirdest looking girls

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I've seen @WishIwasChico 's pics. Solid MTN, I'll give him that. But his philtrum is longer than the M25 motorway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, RealFunkyFlamingo, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
I've seen @WishIwasChico 's pics. Solid MTN, I'll give him that. But his philtrum is longer than the M25 motorway
I’ll rate him HTN with body halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
He’s not mtn man maybe he is for this forum but I’ve done multiple chadfishes and real normies like the BULL

Jfl the BULL doesn’t get even 1% of the amount he gets on tinder even when I put 6’5 on his profile

Jfl if mtn got 99+ matches in 1 day the blackpill wouldn’t exsist

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and moreroidsmoredates
Now I'm so confused, I thought he was a larper lmao

• +1
Now I'm so confused, I thought he was a larper lmao
hes super well rounded don't think hes chadlite but hes got like everything reminds me of kurt caz

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
hes super well rounded don't think hes chadlite but hes got like everything reminds me of kurt caz
Yeh I seen pics of him and I'm suprised he gets the matches he does

Or it's just the car he bought

• So Sad
He’s not mtn man maybe he is for this forum but I’ve done multiple chadfishes and real normies like the BULL

Jfl the BULL doesn’t get even 1% of the amount he gets on tinder even when I put 6’5 on his profile

Jfl if mtn got 99+ matches in 1 day the blackpill wouldn’t exsist

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, moreroidsmoredates and Iasacrko