Witcher 3 is the most disappointing game ever

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I hate how it was hyped up as open-world game, when you can't even punch some civilian, you gotta do what that geralt fag wants to do. I don't wanna play games like that, when I play, I'm the boss.
Witcher 3 is the most overhyped crap ever and when anyone ever praises it, I get annoyed, because fact is, it's shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
i liked the scenery, but tbh its not an rpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and BigBiceps
i liked the scenery, but tbh its not an rpg
If I plaid games for the scenery, I'd go to irl, best scenery out there. Fuck Witcher 3, and anyone who praises that garbage pile. I can't believe I plaid it 10+ hours trying to force myself to like it.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Carolus and Deleted member 14854
LOL you have no idea about what your talking about

but skyrim mogs anyways

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14854 and BigBiceps
LOL you have no idea about what your talking about

but skyrim mogs anyways
I do. I hate that piece of shit game they marketed as open-world. It's about as open world as habbo hotel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
It’s overrated as hell, the combat is average at best and the story and cutscenes are so fucking boring I had to skip most

The game just feels like it was missing something, although I have to admit I enjoyed certain missions in the game and fighting the beasts with spells.

Finally, people who love this game and then complain about the dead world in cyberpunk are hypocrites considering this game has the most braindead NPCs I’ve ever seen. It makes me wanna kill ‘em but you can’t even do that :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14854 and BigBiceps
nah it's one of the best games tbh top 3, discovered it 2 years ago and already replayed 3 times

kinda wanna replay it now

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF, 5'8manlet and 2 others
It’s overrated as hell, the combat is average at best and the story and cutscenes are so fucking boring I had to skip most

The game just feels like it was missing something, although I have to admit I enjoyed certain missions in the game and fighting the beasts with spells.

Finally, people who love this game and then complain about the dead world in cyberpunk are hypocrites considering this game has the most braindead NPCs I’ve ever seen. It makes me wanna kill ‘em but you can’t even do that :hnghn:
The combat is the only thing I hate about it, too repetitive and bland.

but besides that everything else is good.

Wow, very well summarized. What a piece of shit game that only appeals to 80 IQ gamers who have only plaid FIFA or CS:GO previously.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
The combat is the only thing I hate about it, too repetitive and bland.

but besides that everything else is good.
You enjoyed the story? The characters? I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to shoot myself listening to Uma or Bart say something retarded. Holy shit that game was tedious at times.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
nah it's one of the best games tbh top 3, discovered it 2 years ago and already replayed 3 times

Even the thought of redownloading witcher 3 makes me want to puke. If a criminal broke in rn and wanted me to download it, I'd rather give him money to not have to play it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Kristin and turkproducer
it’s a great game, maybe not the most free open world ever but it’s 100% an open world rpg, just doesn’t have too many alternative endings

but story, environment, gameplay is on point for its time

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and 2 others

it's goated but top 3? meh maybe in this generation

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
You enjoyed the story? The characters? I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to shoot myself listening to Uma or Bart say something retarded. Holy shit that game was tedious at times.
Uma is literally an elf that was cursed and he can't talk at all cause he was CURSED

same with bart, he's a fuckin troll brainlet with single digit IQ

Story wise the game was pretty fucking great imo

and the DLCs imo exceeded the main story.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MrGlutton
No, I skipped all cut scenes after like a hour or two of gaming, hoping it would get better once I get through the start. Final blow was when I couldn't even cause some good old GTA style mayhem and punch/kill npcs, who the fuck thought of that crappy idea, or were they just too lazy to code it in?

Uma is literally an elf that was cursed and he can't talk at all cause he was CURSED

Idk who are uma or bart, but they sound like piles of shit. Like that game.

I haven’t played the DLCs, although I might pick them up on sale

I’ll admit I enjoyed the game at times but I can’t say I was ever hooked the same way I was with RDR2 or Last of Us. This game is advertised as one of the best when it is chock full of failed promises.

No, I skipped all cut scenes after like a hour or two of gaming, hoping it would get better once I get through the start. Final blow was when I couldn't even cause some good old GTA style mayhem and punch/kill npcs, who the fuck thought of that crappy idea, or were they just too lazy to code it in?
I really wish you could kill the guards and NPCs, would have made this game 100x better in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
it’s a great game, maybe not the most free open world ever but it’s 100% an open world rpg, just doesn’t have too many alternative endings

but story, environment, gameplay is on point for its time
What I like about Kingdom Come or RDR2 is that I don't have to play the mainstory all the time to have good time. Or any missions for that matter. I can just ride around and do some crazy shit, but in Witcher you can't. It's definitely not a open world.

• +1
I really wish you could kill the guards and NPCs, would have made this game 100x better in my opinion
Yeah that part was dumb as fuck, guards literally can fucking solo the entire witcherverse lmao

and i hate the fact that u can die from falling from fucking 30 centimeters.

• +1
What I like about Kingdom Come or RDR2 is that I don't have to play the mainstory all the time to have good time. Or any missions for that matter. I can just ride around and do some crazy shit, but in Witcher you can't. It's definitely not a open world.
not every game needs to have oblivion tier side quests to be an open world lol

its side quests aren’t even that bad. definitely above average but not that special

In kingdom come it makes the people dislike you, so the game makes you want to avoid doing too much of it, but I hate how in witcher it's not even a option. It's supposed to be a fantasy, not some boring work simulator.

• +1
Yeah that part was dumb as fuck, guards literally can fucking solo the entire witcherverse lmao

and i hate the fact that u can die from falling from fucking 30 centimeters.
Fr man, imagine how much more interesting it would be if you could fairly fight an entire garrison of guards and then claim some redanian armor at the end of fight from a chest or something. They could be used as strongholds to explore but instead they’re just assholes that body you for simply looking in your direction

• +1
its a great game, I would never call it "crap", but yeah, it sucks that you cant even punch a random nigga

• +1
its a great game, I would never call it "crap", but yeah, it sucks that you cant even punch a random nigga
It's like a movie. It doesn't really feel like YOU are playing a game, you'd get the same experience from watching a youtube playthrough. LITERALLY. I can't say the story is bad, but if I play a game, I'd like it to feel like a game.
Speedrunners can play witcher 3 in under 2 hours, whereas rdr2 takes 15+ hours minimum for them for example.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian