with 3 months fighting experience you can beat 90% of males

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
whenever i see normies fighting its always a shitshow. people cant fight for shit. they are slow, stiff, 0 punching power and run in like sheeps without any protection

if you join a mma/kickbox gym or even just box for 2-3 months, you can beat most normie cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Darkeningstar and 4 others
whenever i see normies fighting its always a shitshow. people cant fight for shit. they are slow, stiff, 0 punching power and run in like sheeps without any protection

if you join a mma/kickbox gym or even just box for 2-3 months, you can beat most normie cucks
IMG 5236

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
gymcels are the worst. they think everyone is scared of them and they can beat anyone because they can bench 100kg

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, moredatesmorerapes and vratisevojvodo
Nah I'll just use a gun or a knife

gymcels are the worst. they think everyone is scared of them and they can beat anyone because they can bench 100kg
they think muscles decide who wins a fight

• +1
Reactions: buflek
they think muscles decide who wins a fight
which sometimes is true

a gymcel normie will most likely beat a ungymcelled normie if the fight goes to the ground

but nothing else

which sometimes is true

a gymcel normie will most likely beat a ungymcelled normie if the fight goes to the ground

but nothing else
while I was training kickboxing, there was a training session where we practiced in another part of the mma hall with guys who train mma. Without too much experience with wrestling, I successfully overcame a one pathetic guy several times who usually runs with the opinion that muscles are more important than technique in martial arts :lul:

yk he was so mad for being in submission

• JFL
Reactions: buflek