With barrett had a twin so could compare what makes barrett different abnormas dna and the development what makes them different in things like

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Solstice
Wish so could compare why barrett is so different

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
@mirrormogger

you mean like the difference between like mouth breathing, mewing, breastfeeding, etc?

Yes exactly
that would be great but wouldn't his twin probably be raised in similar way. Liek his mom would probably breastfeed them both the same amount instead of breastfeeding barrett more

that would be great but wouldn't his twin probably be raised in similar way. Liek his mom would probably breastfeed them both the same amount instead of breastfeeding barrett more
That makes the most sense but what if twin got lost in another country raised by somebody else
How different would they look?

Also when u look at pics of barrett with brothers as a kid they look very similar and now different

Also when u look at pics of barrett with brothers as a kid they look very similar and now different
he kind of looks like his twin ngl

maybe his brothers are an example of poor development
@Pei

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Yes i think hes other brother isnt in this pic bc hes older and i think right Guy is the pic i sent
do you thinks hes jealous because jordan barrett mogs him? does he cry at night because he didnt develop like him?

Who wouldnt?
yea but it would be worse for him since he has to wake up every morning to seeing barrett's beautiful maxilla when they lived together at least. or does he feel happy that his brother is so beautiful?

yea but it would be worse for him since he has to wake up every morning to seeing barrett's beautiful maxilla when they lived together at least. or does he feel happy that his brother is so beautiful?
I think both i think that sometimes hes depressed or even suicidal when he starts to really think about it but at the same time he supports his brothers career and looks ive seen him like pics and vids on barrett fanpages

I think both i think that sometimes hes depressed or even suicidal when he starts to really think about it but at the same time he supports his brothers career and looks ive seen him like pics and vids on barrett fanpages
i agree, it would be hard to hate someone as beautiful as barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Users who are viewing this thread

Back