With fillers

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
I've been a slightly bit vocal about fillers recently, and I've been receiving a few messages from people in regards to what I do, tips/experience, fillers themselves, etc.
Consequently, recently I've found some old pictures of mine, they're not great, but might serve well enough as a comparison for a b/a.
I might make an actual thread on what I do and how I approach this.
For now though...
I feel confident, but there's an artistic side to it for sure, which is something quite alien to a methodical and logic focused person.
Generally interested in people thoughts also. I feel it's "healthy" to receive and or to seek for feedback in such a matter.
IMG 20201129 132139
IMG 20201129 131843

Thoughts/questions are appreciated.
I find it engaging chatting with you, people. Haven't had any, really, negative experiences in this place, tbh.
You're all great.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Looks good but the angularity always disappears within the first 2 weeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, RAITEIII, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Looks good but the angularity always disappears within the first 2 weeks
It's an ongoing project that's been going for weeks. Why would I stop?
The beauty of self-injection, is that you can renew after 2 weeks.
Inb4 bloat
You might need hilariously little amount of filler.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Inb4 bloat

Is there no 1 year fillers?

Inb4 bloat
Oh I didn't know you were self-injecting. I support this

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 10536
Is there no 1 year fillers?
There're 2 year fillers. Everything depends on many factors. Also your body slowly metabolises it all the time.
If you're more active, they'll fade quicker. Depends also on your skull shape, amount of filler, everything really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 10185
overal cost op for such results?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
Spent 600 euros for fillers all together, but I still have plenty left.
that's like how many ml? high quality product as the surgeons?

• Love it
that's like how many ml? high quality product as the surgeons?
Juvederm is the best, essentially. 120+/ml.
Chinese seems to be the same, tbh, can't tell the difference. Probably will last for much shorter period, but they also cost next to nothing at 10-20/ml.
I've got 10ml.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
Juvederm is the best, essentially. 120+/ml.
Chinese seems to be the same, tbh, can't tell the difference. Probably will last for much shorter period, but they also cost next to nothing at 10-20/ml.
I've got 10ml.
huge lifefuel ngl mirin intp cel asf. 600 dollars is nothing for 10ml, could prolly last a year overall

• Love it
huge lifefuel ngl mirin intp cel asf. 600 dollars is nothing for 10ml, could prolly last a year overall
Depends on what you get. You can get 10ml for 100 even. Juvederm would cost 1k+ for 10ml. So.
Wish I could advise people on this, whethrr you get anything for the price you pay or just pay for the brand.
Tbh juvederm tastes disgusting and bitter, while chinese filler taste like salty jelly water. But this doesn't mean anything at all.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
why not just get a jaw implant
Point me towards a jaw implant that costs 600. Or even 1200.
Also complications + it eats away at the bone. I need zygos too.
Was more so curious to see how it'd change me too, easily reversible. I might in the future, but imo, this is good enough for a test run, to see whether it even improves my chances with the girls.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Depends on what you get. You can get 10ml for 100 even. Juvederm would cost 1k+ for 10ml. So.
Wish I could advise people on this, whethrr you get anything for the price you pay or just pay for the brand.
Tbh juvederm tastes disgusting and bitter, while chinese filler taste like salty jelly water. But this doesn't mean anything at all.
is there a difference in quality? like the 100 for 10 what is it?

• Love it
is there a difference in quality? like the 100 for 10 what is it?
There's no perceptible difference. Just claims.
Juvederm claims 12-24 months, depending on the filler(while talking about jaw/chin/zygos), while chinese(korean supposedly) filler claims 6-12 months.
The syringes the korean fillers come with are flat out useless and you can't do anything with them. Just a storage vessel, if you may. Juvederm syringes are decent, elaborate design. Feels higher quality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3043
IMG 20201129 142602

It is getting closer to hollowness. If I play with shadows.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Soalian
Do you mind me PMing you for discussion about this?

I'm interested in fillerizing anything that could possibly be fillerized in my body.

Thanks.

• Woah
  • +1
Do you mind me PMing you for discussion about this?

I'm interested in fillerizing anything that could possibly be fillerized in my body.

Thanks.
Sure 😆

• +1
I've already used Sculptra, Belotero, and Radiesse for Chin and Jaw before.

But I feel I need to ascend to your level of knowledge in this matter.

• +1
I've already used Sculptra, Belotero, and Radiesse for Chin and Jaw before.

But I feel I need to ascend to your level of knowledge in this matter.
Damn, you probably know more than me...
I figure you went to the practitioners, right?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
For Chin and Jaw I did it myself, for sensitive areas I will go consult with a surgeon.

• +1
I learned some shit from your posts/comments in threads, that's why I'm asking you.

• Love it
For Chin and Jaw I did it myself, for sensitive areas I will go consult with a surgeon.
I also self-injected Deoxycholic acid into supranasolabial fat pads, in order to make the fat there dissolve,

so I'm a bit of a DIY experimenter too myself.

• Love it
I also self-injected Deoxycholic acid into supranasolabial fat pads, in order to make the fat there dissolve,

so I'm a bit of a DIY experimenter too myself.
That's kybella, right?
I need it badly, in my buccals.
How much it cost you? Never looked up the prices of that stuff.
This is exactly the people I was looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
That's kybella, right?
I consulted surgeons first, but they laughed at my face, basically.

Either it was, "You don't have noticeable folds", or it was, "Ok, let's get fillers for your folds".

So I declined them all. I educated myself EXTENSIVELY on the matter, because Kybella injections above the mandible, are not an approved, or widely practiced procedure.

It worked well, minus some bruising and swelling; BUT, I did it slowly and progressively, like an obsessive retard.

• +1
That's kybella, right?
Cost me 100-150 euros, from what I recall.

• +1
I consulted surgeons first, but they laughed at my face, basically.

Either it was, "You don't have noticeable folds", or it was, "Ok, let's get fillers for your folds".

So I declined them all. I educated myself EXTENSIVELY on the matter, because Kybella injections above the mandible, are not an approved, or widely practiced procedure.

It worked well, minus some bruising and swelling; BUT, I did it slowly and progressively, like an obsessive retard.
That's how I go about it, too.
Did hundreds of injections with miniscule amounts.

• +1
  • +1
I've already used Sculptra Radiesse for Chin and Jaw before.
Where did you get those fillers and how much did you pay?
That's how I go about it, too.
Did hundreds of injections with miniscule amounts.
Btw can't you use filler dissolver and then reinject to have again the same level of angularity? I know the tissue might expand over time so you can just always keep an eye on collagen/skin and after a few years some mild facial lift on those areas...

I'm not sure about implants honestly. Have seen too many bad results lmao. I dont have the money anyway but wouldn't do it cuz it's not as reversible.

• +1
@_Eriicc thoughts on how can loss of angularity from fillers be prevented? Could you just dissolve all the filler after a certain amount of time and then reinject newly?

Where did you get those fillers and how much did you pay?

Btw can't you use filler dissolver and then reinject to have again the same level of angularity? I know the tissue might expand over time so you can just always keep an eye on collagen/skin and after a few years some mild facial lift on those areas...

I'm not sure about implants honestly. Have seen too many bad results lmao. I dont have the money anyway but wouldn't do it cuz it's not as reversible.
The process of dissolving takes weeks really. You won't be able to inject filler afterwards for quite a while. It will also rape your skin - it's fine, if it's once in a few years - it won't kill you, but your assumption makes me think that you'd want to repeat it after every few months. Which will be bad for sure. And the skin expansion would be the least on my worry list.
Also this makes it significantly more expensive.
Might be ok to do so every 5 years, to completely restart how you look and refill your entire face just like that. That is if you keep on focusing your entire looks around the fillers, which also has to be looksmin long term.
I hope I'll be able to get an implant before long the fillers become a problem for me. Who knows though, I feel like I'm too old for implants to have too drastic effect on my life anymore.

@_Eriicc thoughts on how can loss of angularity from fillers be prevented? Could you just dissolve all the filler after a certain amount of time and then reinject newly?
The initial angularity occurs because the product material that has been injected is yet to integrate into the tissue - so it's essentially just 'sitting' there. It does look quite unnatural, in my opinion.

What exacerbates the angularity of facial features isn't the product itself, but the low levels of subcutaneous fat which highlights the projection of the bone. This is the same principle that applies to dermal fillers, implants, and natural facial features.

Think of a male model with naturally prominent cheekbones, and a chiselled jaw - it's the low level of subcutaneous fat which is creating that angularity, combined with strong facial bones. You can't have one without the other, I'm afraid.

This concept applies to dermal fillers, too. Filler is injected onto the periosteum (bone layer) to essentially increase the projection of the bone - but if copious amounts of fat is present, then limited angularity will be visible.

Focus on minimising the amount of subcutaneous fat if you want to achieve angularity, and then proceed with augmenting the projection of the bone with dermal fillers or implants to exacerbate this type of aesthetic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DREAMER2001, aphelios and RAITEIII
Unironically consider what Eric said. The pics I saw you are not lean lmao. It might be influencing.
The process of dissolving takes weeks really. You won't be able to inject filler afterwards for quite a while. It will also rape your skin - it's fine, if it's once in a few years - it won't kill you, but your assumption makes me think that you'd want to repeat it after every few months. Which will be bad for sure. And the skin expansion would be the least on my worry list.
Also this makes it significantly more expensive.
Might be ok to do so every 5 years, to completely restart how you look and refill your entire face just like that. That is if you keep on focusing your entire looks around the fillers, which also has to be looksmin long term.
I hope I'll be able to get an implant before long the fillers become a problem for me. Who knows though, I feel like I'm too old for implants to have too drastic effect on my life anymore.
Really? For some reason I assumed it was a much much more rapid process. Why is it bad for the external appearance than the skin other than the loss of volume caused by the filler?

Unironically consider what Eric said. The pics I saw you are not lean lmao. It might be influencing.

Really? For some reason I assumed it was a much much more rapid process. Why is it bad for the external appearance than the skin other than the loss of volume caused by the filler?
Because hyaluronidase destroys hyaluronic acid, whether that's filler or your own skin - it doesn't care nor differentiate. It stays around for some time and takes time to deplete from the body. So injecting filler shortly afterwards is, well, not smart.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and RAITEIII