With glasses

handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Have you tried square ones ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
I see you wanted that daily dose of validations for your inherited physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
I see you wanted that daily dose of validations for your inherited physique.
Imagine coming to Incel forums for validation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Imagine coming to Incel forums for validation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Imagine being so envious that all you’re contributing with are just useless remarks.

• +1
Imagine being so envious that all you’re contributing with are just useless remarks.
"Oh DudE aRe yOU enVIouS oF my ChaD lOOks whIteboI???????"

Fucking marianas depth iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sean O'Aspie, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person

Imagine being so bitter that all you’re contributing with are just useless remarks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin
Woah Chris you look totally different! Your so cool Chis! I wish i could be like you Chris!! :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Imagine being so bitter that all you’re contributing with are just useless remarks.
I get that you guys are salty as fuck, but at least give some constructive criticism. It’s a « LOOKSMAX » forum, and all you’re doing is being butthurt.

• +1
I get that you guys are salty as fuck, but at least give some constructive criticism. It’s a « LOOKSMAX » forum, and all you’re doing is being butthurt.

You gained 3 points with those sunglasses. From 8 to 11.

• +1
  • +1
get square ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
  • +1
how tall are you?

• +1
Better than your old glasses 4 sure.

Btw: Ive actually used your pic with the glasses on a photoduel app and youre not doing very well there.

• +1
Better than your old glasses 4 sure.

Btw: Ive actually used your pic with the glasses on a photoduel app and youre not doing very well there.

Yeah, girls prefer glasses off, and so do I.

• +1
Try square

• +1
  • +1
also the glasses made me pay attention to your nose. you could be a decent looking with a nose job
Holy shit, now when I look at his nose, he's not as GL as I originally thought

• +1
  • +1
wow im loving your personality in this one! go chris go chris! :soy::soy:

Why would she lie to me? She said she wanted to focus on fixing her life.

I thought people with the zodiac sign of scorpio were dark triad smh
Just goes to prove how the zodiac sign of cancer is unmoggable

You’re too innocent for this world dude. You sound like my 8 year old nephew.
Lord Blackops possesses the mental maturity of a 9000 year old biblical prophet. Watch your words.

into what?

she is scorpio im leo

Actually, now that i reflect about it, what i she has manipulated you in a certain way you are unaware of (srs) ?

All along i thought you two would never reunite but all along it just so happened she suddenly displayed interest. You need to think deeply about possible manipulative schemes that could have been devised against you.

Also, look if she has tapped into mystical matters such as performing black magic or voodoo on ur ass

• +1
Reactions: JustChris
Actually, now that i reflect about it, what i she has manipulated you in a certain way you are unaware of (srs) ?

All along i thought you two would never reunite but all along it just so happened she suddenly displayed interest. You need to think deeply about possible manipulative schemes that could have been devised against you.

Also, look if she has tapped into mystical matters such as performing black magic or voodoo on ur ass
if he gets voodoomaxed its over for him

lol how? i manipulated her into using me for emotional support so that I could fuck her

All along i thought you two would never reunite but all along it just so happened she suddenly displayed interest.

She didn't display interest on her own. I saw her crying and offered her a shoulder to cry on.

She doesn't give a fuck about me to do that