With glasses

Ugly, 1/10 truecel, it’s over for you boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
I almost spit my beer reading this convo

Fucking slayer. Easily the best looking PSLer

Holy shit, now when I look at his nose, he's not as GL as I originally thought

Cope dude. His nose is a little down-turned, but try and tell me that he's not a fucking 8

lol how? i manipulated her into using me for emotional support so that I could fuck her

Stop the cope and female hamstering

She didn't display interest on her own. I saw her crying and offered her a shoulder to cry on.

She doesn't need to display it overtly. She did it covertly. This is a form of covert manipulation that girls excel at, also known as crocodile tears.

She doesn't give a fuck about me to do that

Here we go with the cope again.

You never know.

During your sexual intercourse, did you ever hear her shout gibberish or unknown sentences during the moaning process ? This could be a form of magic spell that has motives unknown to ur brain. Also, did you notice her sprinkling substances that are powder-like or liquid in nature ? Especially if she did it on ur balls or whatever. This is also a major warning sign.

You need to go search ur room asap for any substances and written notes that could target ur future offspring and curse them with inceldom. There is a spell that can turn all the sperm inside u to only geezers so no female babies for you in the future, thus increasing the chance of lower quality of life and cuckoldry which is associated more with boys.

This is all the work of the evil oneitus

Go check ur room before responding

You never know.

During your sexual intercourse, did you ever hear her shout gibberish or unknown sentences during the moaning process ? This could be a form of magic spell that has motives unknown to ur brain. Also, did you notice her sprinkling substances that are powder-like or liquid in nature ? Especially if she did it on ur balls or whatever. This is also a major warning sign.

You need to go search ur room asap for any substances and written notes that could target ur future offspring and curse them with inceldom. There is a spell that can turn all the sperm inside u to only geezers so no female babies for you in the future, thus increasing the chance of lower quality of life and cuckoldry which is associated more with boys.

check your room theory

lol how? i manipulated her into using me for emotional support so that I could fuck her

She didn't display interest on her own. I saw her crying and offered her a shoulder to cry on.

She didn't need to show it overtly, she already did covertly.

Most females excel at this particular type of covert manipulation, also known as crocodile tears.

She doesn't give a fuck about me to do that

You never know.

This is fucking gold. Just read it out loud to 12 people and they're all laughing hysterically.

Peak autism thread.

ropefuel thread

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
did you ever hear her shout gibberish or unknown sentences during the moaning process ?

no

Also, did you notice her sprinkling substances that are powder-like or liquid in nature ? Especially if she did it on ur balls or whatever.

also, no.

And how exactly did she use crocodile tears on me? She was crying before she saw me and I took advantage of that

no

also, no.

And how exactly did she use crocodile tears on me? She was crying before she saw me and I took advantage of that

"But but muh oneitis, but muh very determined"

You are on ur way to achieve the highest form of hamstering possible, in the history of mankind.

There is a form of manipulation where the manipulator puts him/herself in a spot where they know in advance that you will (in all likelihood) be present there.

This is exactly what evil oneitis did to you. Even though you may think ur high iq high aware omnipotent being, she bit u and injected her venom like a snake inside of you.

Now you do not even know how she may have potentially exploited ur sorry ass

There is a punishment and test to find out if this is the case. Next time you pound the punnani pavement,

Scream this: Who has been a naughty gal ??!!, while slapping her vag ferociously

If she responds positively, it means she did not get it with others. If she responds negatively or acts scared, she did indeed take a break with the boys.

Have you checked your room ?

Why does some nigga with glasses get so many replies?

There is a form of manipulation where the manipulator puts him/herself in a spot where they know in advance that you will (in all likelihood) be present there.

Τhere is no way she would know that dude. It was completely random. If I had taken the right bus, I would still be oneitisless

she bit u and injected her venom like a snake inside of you.

Now you do not even know how she may have potentially exploited ur sorry ass

wtf is this shit?

Scream this: Who has been a naughty gal ??!!, while slapping her vag ferociously

If she responds positively, it means she did not get it with others. If she responds negatively or acts scared, she did indeed take a break with the boys.

idk when I'll fuck her again

Have you checked your room ?

yes

I get that you guys are salty as fuck, but at least give some constructive criticism. It’s a « LOOKSMAX » forum, and all you’re doing is being butthurt.
You're already the creme de la creme of men, what do you want to looksmax?
I thought people with the zodiac sign of scorpio were dark triad smh
Just goes to prove how the zodiac sign of cancer is unmoggable
I'm Cancer, still incel though. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You're already the creme de la creme of men, what do you want to looksmax?

I'm Cancer, still incel though. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whatever there’s left to looksmax without surgery.

jesus christ, another autismo chad. i hate all of you