• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Gengar
i prayed for your soul
Thanks baraadar. 🥹

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Enfant terrible
Why should i share in PMs facts about a brown man with some fed? No thanks.
According to the law you have to assist us in our operation. Otherwise you’re obstructing justice which is an offense under the Bharatalian Law books.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Enough circlejerking, what have you been up to?
Hahaha. Uh not much really. I was just rotting in my room. Only went outside last Friday. Plus I spent some time studying a language. What about you?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
Hahaha. Uh not much really. I was just rotting in my room. Only went outside last Friday. Plus I spent some time studying a language. What about you?
Which language?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
thats fed talk. i can smell ur a fed but its good to see your agencys efforts being placed more on deradicalizing than straight up locking random loners
Thanks for the compliment. As of 1 January 2023 we have decided to be more understanding of the incel problem.

Ban isarcucko please. I qm glad you are alive man
Thanks for the nice words. Yeah I should ban him for making up the lamest way to die. A resin-laced milkshake? Really? I don’t even drink milkshakes.

Thanks for the nice words. Yeah I should ban him for making up the lamest way to die. A resin-laced milkshake? Really? I don’t even drink milkshakes.
Also was a lame qss nigga for shit talking you when you were supposedly dead what a faggot.

• JFL
Also was a lame qss nigga for shit talking you when you were supposedly dead what a faggot.
I gotta be honest I couldn’t stop laughing when I read the threads. Wtf.

According to the law you have to assist us in our operation. Otherwise you’re obstructing justice which is an offense under the Bharatalian Law books.
Kind sir, link me this law you are talking about, if it's for providing help to find out the man you hacked the account then I can do something.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ReadBooksEveryday
I gotta be honest I couldn’t stop laughing when I read the threads. Wtf.
Ngl I was laughing at how far niggas were reaching, but I could not believe you suicide because you are Muslim dawg.

• JFL
Ngl I was laughing at how far niggas were reaching, but I could not believe you suicide because you are Muslim dawg.
Yeah I wouldn’t sui. At least not for now anyway.

Xue hua piao piao.
AC090153 6C83 4B42 8999 C9877936CE8E

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Wow, you’re unbanned! Welcome back.

Story is.. my phone was off for two days. I was told some trolls claimed I was dead.

So I stayed away for a few days to troll back the trolls.
200 IQ move tbh

• JFL
Bro i tried to kill myself too i posted the rope before i tried to rope my mom saw it messed up
I am very glad your mother saw that. Good job, @iam good mother!

Were you writing your thesis on cockology?

• JFL
bro is alive.

Jai Mata Di.

• Love it
Suck my cock

Were you writing your thesis on cockology?
Indeed I have had some revelations related to the art of cockology. I see you were spreading some misinformation, but my cockologist disciples @It'snotover and @Debetro have done their utmost best to ensure the flames of lies were extinguished rather quickly. Well done, disciples. Well done.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Debetro
Indeed I have had some revelations related to the art of cockology. I see you were spreading some misinformation, but my cockologist disciples @It'snotover and @Debetro have done their utmost best to ensure the flames of lies were extinguished rather quickly. Well done, disciples. Well done.
I recommend you to take a glance at some of the threads posted about you, lots of users who thought you were dead, started talking shit about you. Some of these users were probably supposedly "friends" with you.

@Nad @orb 2.0 @Iasacrko and @The Grinch, took advantage of your situation and shared false rumours so they could farm reacts. I hope they will be forever known as larpers, and nobody ever believes a word they write.

Glad you're back!

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Iasacrko, It'snotover and 2 others
So it seems there is hope a fed did not hack this account
I will always spread the truth

I recommend you to take a glance at some of the threads posted about you, lots of users who thought you were dead, started talking shit about you. Some of these users were probably supposedly "friends" with you.

@Nad @orb 2.0 @Iasacrko and @The Grinch, took advantage of your situation and shared false rumours so they could farm reacts. I hope they will be forever known as larpers, and nobody ever believes a word they write.

Glad you're back!
Nigga this isn’t actually @TRUE_CEL

Jfl at how naive u are it’s literally his murder larping as him

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Good to have you back, True_Cel. So do I still need to avenge your death?!?!

Nigga this isn’t actually @TRUE_CEL

Jfl at how naive u are it’s literally his murder larping as him
When does the video get public bhai? Already 8 days since it "happened".

When does the video get public bhai? Already 8 days since it "happened".
Nigga they have his account this is obviously not truecel

Someone’s trying to replace him

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
How does one reach the point where a week-long hiatus has members suspect you're dead?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and emeraldglass
Good to have you back, True_Cel. So do I still need to avenge your death?!?!

You still need to take your meds and maintain the therapist visit though.

I found you hot paki to fap to.

@Nebula, @the BULL, and @Iasacrko, you can all breathe a sigh of relief as you are no longer on my suspension list. There is no need for you to constantly watch your backs anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I raped your mom