With Maxillofacial Surgery, it’s never over

IHeightMogU

IHeightMogU

Environment.
Maxillofacial surgery is a surgery that reconstructs the bones in your face entirely.

A majority of the time, this surgery is used to reconstruct faces after major accidents such as car crashes
You can also get it if you’re ugly :feelsyay:

It can be used to reconstruct an overbite/mouth- breather face
A9FD6AFE CAD8 4DF9 9072 6345E49E12CC

(she got dental care, that is over a year after the surgery has healed)

It can also be used to reconstruct faces that lack forward (maxilla) growth as well as mandible underdevelopment.
80603D63 42B6 4EC2 85FD 293F8039CDA4

The great thing about this surgery is that because it’s a full-blown bone reconstruction, it lasts and your bones stay in place (as seen in the first pic)

Tag all of the ugliest subhuman recessed users possible, and just let them know that it’s not over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, humanoidsub7, agoostis and 2 others
What is the name of the surgery you're referring to? Generally Lefort 2-3 are the surgeries that accident victims get, and those are near impossible to get for cosmetic purposes.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 29167
You can't fully reconstruct a mouthbreather face but yes at least it exists.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum and goo25
what are the other parts that got ruined/changed by mouthbreathing?

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Bimax can turn any mouthbreather face into a face that looks within the range of normal for a nose breather

Maxillofacial surgery is a surgery that reconstructs the bones in your face entirely.

A majority of the time, this surgery is used to reconstruct faces after major accidents such as car crashes
You can also get it if you’re ugly :feelsyay:

It can be used to reconstruct an overbite/mouth- breather face
View attachment 2311297
(she got dental care, that is over a year after the surgery has healed)

It can also be used to reconstruct faces that lack forward (maxilla) growth as well as mandible underdevelopment.View attachment 2311302

The great thing about this surgery is that because it’s a full-blown bone reconstruction, it lasts and your bones stay in place (as seen in the first pic)

Tag all of the ugliest subhuman recessed users possible, and just let them know that it’s not over.
that guy went from being an autist in Beavis and Butthead to MTN might fuck yo bitch if I get drug dealer halo amazing shit amazing shit

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Thanks for the trip to copenhagen with this thread

that guy went from being an autist in Beavis and Butthead to MTN might fuck yo bitch if I get drug dealer halo amazing shit amazing shit
HTN easy, hella apeal too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wow, really? I didn't know about maxillofacial surgery before! Thanks for informing me, Mr. Greycel!

Wow, really? I didn't know about maxillofacial surgery before! Thanks for informing me, Mr. Greycel!
anytime! if you want to learn about any other basic surgeries then you know who to call, Mr. gayfag retard!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155