without lies/deception religion dies

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Even the average person is not that dumb to believe in religions so Religions often resort to fabricating claims, such as in the case of Islam where it is asserted that the Quran is infallible and preserved, and that no text can rival its eloquence. Many of these claims are subjective and unfalsifiable. For example, take the assertion of eloquence; it's akin to me creating a painting and insisting it's divinely inspired/angles created it. When someone questions it, I could challenge them to produce something superior to prove its human made, and when they do, I might dismiss it by arguing because art is inherently subjective.=
P.S:eek:n a side note i aint an atheist i believe in a impersonal god

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Elvisandreaa, Aladin and 1 other person
they also knowingly make up lies about anyone who criticises their bullshit. 'he a satanist who rapes then eats kids and is jewish'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Ryan
Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars were recorded in only ten manuscripts, the resurrection of Jesus Christ was recorded in over 6,000 manuscripts. No one tears down colleges arguing against the conquests of Julius Caesar. Christ, have mercy on us.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Shrekguy3838, JoshuaG and 1 other person
@Fiqh tag your muzziebros

Even the average person is not that dumb to believe in religions so Religions often resort to fabricating claims, such as in the case of Islam where it is asserted that the Quran is infallible and preserved, and that no text can rival its eloquence. Many of these claims are subjective and unfalsifiable. For example, take the assertion of eloquence; it's akin to me creating a painting and insisting it's divinely inspired/angles created it. When someone questions it, I could challenge them to produce something superior to prove its human made, and when they do, I might dismiss it by arguing because art is inherently subjective.
Nah you’re just some angtheist.

If they had a good life they wouldn't have resorted to such cope

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Islam is definetly false

• +1
Reactions: Ryan