Wizz is dead

MoneyOverAll

MoneyOverAll

Iron
Joined
May 19, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
7
I’m a mmtn and snap was too hypergamous so i decided to just reinstall wizz and my god this app has came to shit every girl in there is either fat, black, shitlib or a giga dork like no I don’t give a fuck about anime I’m a grown ass man it’s genuinely brutal bro I remember i genuinely almost got a slay with this mtb but she didn’t want to link first day so i blocked her now months later they updated wizz into shit i remember I used to get spammed by faggots when I made a new profile now they’re gone and nobody is looking at profile not even the ltbs and now I’m seeing trannies on this app like LMFAOO this app is fucked I might as well just hop back on snap quick add
 
surely theres. a better method
 
  • +1
Reactions: mendeds
I’m a mmtn and snap was too hypergamous so i decided to just reinstall wizz and my god this app has came to shit every girl in there is either fat, black, shitlib or a giga dork like no I don’t give a fuck about anime I’m a grown ass man it’s genuinely brutal bro I remember i genuinely almost got a slay with this mtb but she didn’t want to link first day so i blocked her now months later they updated wizz into shit i remember I used to get spammed by faggots when I made a new profile now they’re gone and nobody is looking at profile not even the ltbs and now I’m seeing trannies on this app like LMFAOO this app is fucked I might as well just hop back on snap quick add
just talk to girls irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn
just talk to girls irl
“Just talk to girls irl bro” need to be atleast htn or Chadlite and 6’1 minimum plus I don’t want to ruin my reputation in my city nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtide654
“Just talk to girls irl bro” need to be atleast htn or Chadlite and 6’1 minimum plus I don’t want to ruin my reputation in my city nigga
buddy if you struggle to talk to girls irl as a mmtn then you just have a dogshit personality jfl
 
its decent in the country im in, its just filled with whores though
 
buddy if you struggle to talk to girls irl as a mmtn then you just have a dogshit personality jfl
I don’t struggle with talking to girls my boy it’s just I don’t like as good enough rn and “personality” only matters after she already finds you attractive a mtn with “good personality” still gets treated like a retarded faggot a Chadlite with dogshit personality still gets options niggas like Richard Ramirez is a prime example of this lmfao
 
I don’t struggle with talking to girls my boy it’s just I don’t like as good enough rn and “personality” only matters after she already finds you attractive a mtn with “good personality” still gets treated like a retarded faggot a Chadlite with dogshit personality still gets options niggas like Richard Ramirez is a prime example of this lmfao
Cold approaching only works if u are htn+ and 6ft not trying to waste time and ruin my reputation and get labeled as creepy might as well snapmaxx and get a job so I can fund my ascension
 
I’m a mmtn and snap was too hypergamous so i decided to just reinstall wizz and my god this app has came to shit every girl in there is either fat, black, shitlib or a giga dork like no I don’t give a fuck about anime I’m a grown ass man it’s genuinely brutal bro I remember i genuinely almost got a slay with this mtb but she didn’t want to link first day so i blocked her now months later they updated wizz into shit i remember I used to get spammed by faggots when I made a new profile now they’re gone and nobody is looking at profile not even the ltbs and now I’m seeing trannies on this app like LMFAOO this app is fucked I might as well just hop back on snap quick add
grown ass man on wizz. Just cold approach or stick to snap
 
theyre all whores who send nudes without thinking twice on wizz
 

Similar threads

Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
31
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
31
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
async
Replies
12
Views
262
compost_
compost_
jczzz
Replies
2
Views
91
xan
xan
gamma13
Replies
24
Views
268
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top