Wizz is easy mode to get slays as a teenager + tips

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Bronze
Wizz helped me lose my virginity during the spring at 15. Within 3 days of downloading I had a MTB girl willing to drive to a random club I had a membership to fuck me, I didn't even instigate it too lol. The app is overall full of trailer park trash girls with no morals down for pretty much anything. If I didn't stop after the 4 "slays" to find higher-quality relationships, I could have FUCKED more wayyy more mid girls easily. There is no excuse to be a virgin in 2024 :feelsgood: and that reigns true even for teencels, so I would suggest giving apps like wizz or yubo a shot. You won't meet anyone of high quality but you could easily arrange a hookup or something.

- You can fraud pics if u want (I didn't do this), its not like their going to not fuck u if u look a bit different (they have lower standards than u think tbh)
- Put a song in ur profile that appeals to a certain "demographic" of girls (mentally ill punk/edm songs or something)
- You might not want to do something with a girl from ur school
- aim for girls below looks level :blackpill:
- If she gives u multiple innuendos throughout the convo ur pretty much good to go, so just play into it and eventually suggest meeting up (just make it somewhat clear u wanna fuck)
- Places to FUCK from Worst to Best: Rooftop, Park, Forest, Mall, Car (House is high risk high reward tbh)
- order L-Thealine + Awshwagana and take 600mg and 1000mg respectively (thank me later)
- watch the hamza sex guide :lul::lul:
- the best age to do this is 15/16 so if don't have access to a car I would suggest telling larping to ur parents that u are hanging out w friends (over for 80% of .org)
- (for the retards) I really shouldn't have to say this but make sure who u are talking to is actually who they say they are not some fucking 40 year old luring you, I don't even think this is something that can realistically happen buts it best to be safe.
- Don't be too much of a FAGGOT have some semblance of human dignity, once u do the deed don't automatically try to rush to leave afterwards, just chill and talk to her yk. Dont forget to tell them u had a good time and check if they made it home safely
- don't immediately ghost them afterwards, just send them one or two messages a day and then slowly stop responding :redpill:
- stop after ur 4th or 3rd slay (trust me on this one ur mentality and veiw will become somewhat fucked)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne, SkullDynamics, RealNinja and 11 others
fuck wrong sections mods move this into offtopic

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and 4lt.Real
also i dont wanna fuck some random ahh girl that could be a 40 year old man tho good thread

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Step 1: be at least mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, JustBeConfidentBruh, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
I cant have a decent convo with a girl nor asking her to have sex

wizz is shit now, it was prime in 2021 - 2022

Wizz helped me lose my virginity during the spring at 15. Within 3 days of downloading I had a MTB girl willing to drive to a random club I had a membership to fuck me, I didn't even instigate it too lol. The app is overall full of trailer park trash girls with no morals down for pretty much anything. If I didn't stop after the 4 "slays" to find higher-quality relationships, I could have FUCKED more wayyy more mid girls easily. There is no excuse to be a virgin in 2024 :feelsgood:and that reigns true even for teencels, so I would suggest giving apps like wizz or yubo a shot. You won't meet anyone of high quality but you could easily arrange a hookup or something.

View attachment 3058554

- You can fraud pics if u want (I didn't do this), its not like their going to not fuck u if u look a bit different (they have lower standards than u think tbh)
- Put a song in ur profile that appeals to a certain "demographic" of girls (mentally ill punk/edm songs or something)
- If she gives u multiple innuendos throughout the convo ur pretty much good to go, so just play into it and eventually suggest meeting up (just make it somewhat clear u wanna fuck)
- Places to FUCK from Worst to Best: Rooftop, Park, Forest, Mall, Car (House is high risk high reward tbh)
- order L-Thealine + Awshwagana and take 600mg and 1000mg respectively (thank me later)
- the best age to do this is 15/16 so if don't have access to a car I would suggest telling larping to ur parents that u are hanging out w friends (over for 80% of .org)
- (for the retards) I really shouldn't have to say this but make sure who u are talking to is actually who they say they are not some fucking 40 year old luring you, I don't even think this is something that can realistically happen buts it best to be safe.
- Don't be too much of a FAGGOT have some semblance of human dignity, once u do the deed don't automatically try to rush to leave afterwards, just chill and talk to her yk. Dont forget to tell them u had a good time and check if they made it home safely
- don't immediately ghost them afterwards, just send them one or two messages a day and then slowly stop responding :redpill:
- stop after ur 4th or 3rd slay (trust me on this one ur mentality and veiw will become somewhat fucked)
how to get stds

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Important question

Doesn't one of those apps shows the women birthday? I can do jew magick on them and make them think im jewish genius with numbers rizz :forcedsmile:

you act like they dont all sleep with any random they meet
on wizz yeah probably still heavily unlikely to have an std but if you're having unprotected sex with random girls your a retard anyway

on wizz yeah probably still heavily unlikely to have an std but if you're having unprotected sex with random girls your a retard anyway
unprotected? lol trojan condom goated

Wizz helped me lose my virginity during the spring at 15. Within 3 days of downloading I had a MTB girl willing to drive to a random club I had a membership to fuck me, I didn't even instigate it too lol. The app is overall full of trailer park trash girls with no morals down for pretty much anything. If I didn't stop after the 4 "slays" to find higher-quality relationships, I could have FUCKED more wayyy more mid girls easily. There is no excuse to be a virgin in 2024 :feelsgood:and that reigns true even for teencels, so I would suggest giving apps like wizz or yubo a shot. You won't meet anyone of high quality but you could easily arrange a hookup or something.

View attachment 3058554

Prolly a chad tbh

I got decent amount of convos when using, and good amount of snaps, but when it came to hanging didn't really get much results except 2 foids.

1 date didn't even work, the other but the foid and I made out but then got ghosted completely( foid did not open snap for a week ) . I think this was a side snap or something.

You are lying.

• +1
Prolly a chad tbh

I got decent amount of convos when using, and good amount of snaps, but when it came to hanging didn't really get much results except 2 foids.

1 date didn't even work, the other but the foid and I made out but then got ghosted completely( foid did not open snap for a week ) . I think this was a side snap or something.
im like low htn tbh, i was slaying LTB and one MTB during my time on wizzI'm not fucking models lol

Just be good looking bro theory

• +1
I wanna see how pics of me would do on the app but im an oldcel so id be suspect as fuck if was caught on there with pics of me. What do yall think.

Wizz is mostly just for validation no way u fucked 4 girls off it. No pic of texts = lies
the girls were mostly ugly tbh, teen dating apps is where all the WHORES are. I scrubbed that shit so my parents would see it and fuck me in the ass so its ur prerogative to believe me or not. I have some pics of the girls that I cant send if u want

I wanna see how pics of me would do on the app but im an oldcel so id be suspect as fuck if was caught on there with pics of me. What do yall think.
This nigga is larping for validation jfl if u think u can get 4 girls to meet off that shit

dm me i can help u

the girls were mostly ugly tbh, teen dating apps is where all the WHORES are. I scrubbed that shit so my parents would see it and fuck me in the ass so it’s ur prerogative to believe me or not. I have some pics of the girls that I cant send if u want
Sure bro

This nigga is larping for validation jfl if u think u can get 4 girls to meet off that shit
i just want to help ppl, im not even proud of this shit niggalol

i just want to help ppl, im not even proud of this shit niggalol
Nah I think ur lying because I got like hella messages but I got nudes at most none of them wanted to meet up. There’s no way u got 4 to meet up unless ur some giga mogger

Nah I think ur lying because I got like hella messages but I got nudes at most none of them wanted to meet up. There’s no way u got 4 to meet up unless ur some giga mogger
where do u live?

im like low htn tbh, i was slaying LTB and one MTB during my time on wizzI'm not fucking models lol
One was facially MTB, but was slim and eye area was decent. The other foid was slim and nice tits and ass. The Other foid was just super skinny but really cute facially. They were all white btw. And for reference I'm hispanic.

I think it has to do with that as they woudl prefer a white man, which they could get but I guess they just gave me a shot and were disappointed .

The last foid was rather odd case. We made out and she said she wanted to do weed and fuck next time. We didn't talk for two weeks and then she hit me up asking how I was. She then now has not opened message in about a week.

Oddly enough the snap score has not changed, and she was hyper active on their, like 500k score.

And for the other stuff

I can't get hard from LTB or MTB if their bodies are not slim. I just can't do it. Its impossible for me. I'm allergic to fat women even if their a little fat. Kind of ironic considering the foids in my culture are known for being curvy which I dislike

View attachment 3058554

getting laid is not hard

Just dont be too ugly MTN is enough

• +1
Reactions: Fartmaxxing

View attachment 3058554

When I used to use apps like Wizz or Yubo (when I was younger, I’m 19 now), I noticed that the vast majority of girls purely wanted validation and weren’t actually intending on hooking up.

You need to realise that their DMs are gonna be completely full, obviously they’re just gonna hookup with a chad.

• +1
Reactions: watah