WMAF: Chinese noodlestacy goes viral after White boyfriend reveal

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
This one is crazy, but anyway, I've found this couple, her being some Chinese makeup model and blogger and her British normie boyfriend. Her comments are filled with Chinese men badmouthing her 😂
I'll post screenshots in the thread, but pics first
IMG 20240606 160044

IMG 20240606 160027

IMG 20240606 160116

IMG 20240606 160131

IMG 20240606 160902

IMG 20240606 160148

IMG 20240606 160245

IMG 20240606 160201

The question now is how much is she frauding?
Not a whole lot, SURPRISINGLY!
I have seen her on video from multiple angles and POVs and she looks exactly the same as in pics

This is what she looks like without makeup
IMG 20240606 162436
IMG 20240606 162411

Still very cute as you can see

This is a whole video of her applying stuff on her face, massaging with cream and so on

Now, to the comments...

Attachments

• xhs_live_photo_1717678962504.mp4
    133 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Stacy faker than a 3 dollar bill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, user123456 and 23 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, aspiringexcel, piec and 2 others
Hundreds of thousands of Chinese disagree with you. She fits the beauty standard very well
Standards don't mean shit when they merely promote self-mutilation
Surgery

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, andy9432, rand anon and 13 others
Translation is done by Chrome, so it's a little wonky, but let's start
Screenshot 20240606 163447

Her pinned comment (by her) and the top reply

Chinese dissing British people's looks, saying they are the worst in Europe
Screenshot 20240606 163502

Then this I think compares her to an actress and says she deserves better
Screenshot 20240606 163527

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
What is there so many asian influencer that all look like this? Like a fucking doll or something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock, fuse, rand anon and 8 others
the eurasian negroid race

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Lonenely sigma, aspiringexcel and 3 others
"Not sisters!"
Screenshot 20240606 164049

Chrome goes in full autism trying to translate basic Chinese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Lonenely sigma, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Screenshot 20240606 163608

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, piec and murdah
Fucking over for asian men, holy hell. Asians cope with saying “But the top tiers go for us at least :feelswah:“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Mewton, klip11 and 8 others
dude look better than that thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, piec, nope and 4 others
Her explaining
"He's tall" 👀
Screenshot 20240606 164539

More comments
Screenshot 20240606 164602

Screenshot 20240606 164623

On Xiaohongshu IPs are public 😂
Screenshot 20240606 164641

Screenshot 20240606 164658

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Hundreds of thousands of Chinese disagree with you. She fits the beauty standard very well
She doesn't fit beauty standards for Chinese and I'm talking about mainland chinese

These are just in the influencer sphere type shit. They are kind of like bimbos, only appeal in degenerate culture spheres

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bloomercel and murdah
Screenshot 20240606 154901 Samsung Internet

Dear god, how much yellow fever do you need to consider foids like this attractive? Looks might actually be subjective

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, rand anon and 9 others
View attachment 2966232
Dear god, how much yellow fever do you need to consider foids like this attractive? Looks might actually be subjective
She looks very cute to me

Also the phone's camera is making her face look narrow here. You can see her face is rounder in pics and she has a defined jaw too

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
She looks very cute to me

Also the phone's camera is making her face look narrow here. You can see her face is rounder in pics and she has a defined jaw too
Idc man, the eye are and the nose throw me off

Top comment on her latest post
Screenshot 20240606 165721

However these latest ones have been more positive. Either she's deleting the negative ones, or they unfollowed her

Notice how the positive comments are all from other women and women-coded accounts
Screenshot 20240606 165927

Screenshot 20240606 165438

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and bloomercel
Idc man, the eye are and the nose throw me off
She has monolids and and a fairly big nose. That usually indicates that she's natural

I've also seen her pics of her with her mom and she looks exactly like her

To me it's not about individual features, but the overall face. She's pretty
Legitimately appealing to look at

This one is crazy, but anyway, I've found this couple, her being some Chinese makeup model and blogger and her British normie boyfriend. Her comments are filled with Chinese men badmouthing her 😂
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

I have seen her on video from multiple angles and POVs and she looks exactly the same as in pics

View attachment 2966178 View attachment 2966179

This is a whole video of her applying stuff on her face, massaging with cream and so on

Now, to the comments...
asian females are disgusting 🤢. one time like one asian bitch distanced herself from me when I was filling my bottle with water as she had to fill hers after me. I wanted to beat her ass up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and HeightPilledum
asian females are disgusting 🤢. one time like one asian bitch distanced herself from me when I was filling my bottle with water as she had to fill hers after me. I wanted to beat her ass up
Tales from Arkham Asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, bloomercel and murdah
MTN face, completely fucked by neurocranium tho, makes him look like a pug. She's omega surgerymaxxed and hardfrauds with makeup, fucking gooks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, bloomercel, JohnBaza and 1 other person
MTN face, completely fucked by neurocranium tho, makes him look like a pug. She's omega surgerymaxxed and hardfrauds with makeup, fucking gooks.
I don't see where the surgery would be. She has natural features. Her nose is too big to have had rhino, she has distinct monolids, so no eyelid surgery, she has a fairly round face, so I doubt any shaving...

What surgery exactly?

I don't see where the surgery would be. She has natural features. Her nose is too big to have had rhino, she has distinct monolids, so no eyelid surgery, she has a fairly round face, so I doubt any shaving...

What surgery exactly?
She doesn't have a mono eyelidat all. 100% she got V line and a rhino on top. She has that uncanny, factory made doll look they all have.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
She's ok, I've had way better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum, murdah and 1 other person
The 'no make up' pic is still filtered to the slums of chengdu but I'll let it pass because these hoes won't show their faces without a filter ever.
View attachment 2966221
If a face doesn't show any pores it's frauded or taken on a potato period. She still probably fogs this dork unless he's 6'4"
What is there so many asian influencer that all look like this? Like a fucking doll or something.
View attachment 2966217
It's just shameless filtering with these hoes. srs. asian tiktok & douyin both have in built filters that are turned on automatically. every hoe is using snow or an equivalent. You can even edit videos these days that's how advanced this stuff is

you can't even use pimeyes or facecheck on these hoes it'll literally give random ppl. srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23, bloomercel, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
that is def not a stacy and her face is so fucking punchable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, bloomercel, courtcase75 and 3 others
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11 and HeightPilledum
The 'no make up' pic is still filtered to the slums of chengdu but I'll let it pass because these hoes won't show their faces without a filter ever.
View attachment 2966221
If a face doesn't show any pores it's frauded or taken on a potato period. She still probably fogs this dork unless he's 6'4"

It's just shameless filtering with these hoes. srs. asian tiktok & douyin both have in built filters that are turned on automatically. every hoe is using snow or an equivalent. You can even edit videos these days that's how advanced this stuff is
View attachment 2966302
you can't even use pimeyes or facecheck on these hoes it'll literally give random ppl. srs.
Difference is that I've seen her on video and she looks just like this

I agree photos are easy to fraud, but she's posed and modeled a lot, she's got videos and makeup tutorials all over her profile

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
She doesn't fit beauty standards for Chinese and I'm talking about mainland chinese

These are just in the influencer sphere type shit. They are kind of like bimbos, only appeal in degenerate culture spheres
Yes she does fit sthe standard for Chinese. Absolutely.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, Xangsane and HeightPilledum
Clearly female accounts, usually with shoes, foodie pics and girl shit
I FUCKING HATE girl shit. Ugh, whenever I see girls out trying to be cute and taking pictures of girl shit I scream at them "BE A FUCKIN MAN!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
View attachment 2966302
I didn't know technology was this advanced.

@Orc eviscerated

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
She has monolids and and a fairly big nose. That usually indicates that she's natural

I've also seen her pics of her with her mom and she looks exactly like her

To me it's not about individual features, but the overall face. She's pretty
Legitimately appealing to look at
Fine, I just don't like it, looks weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and HeightPilledum
nigger is so blinded that he cant see a fucking filter all over her face

• +1
Calls MTB a Stacy jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and courtcase75
Wdym women coded
fucking nigger why you ignoring my profile posts, do you think you are a celebrity. I will fucking come for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
fucking nigger why you ignoring my profile posts, do you think you are a celebrity. I will fucking come for you
Was on vacation! So sorry

• WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza
You mean JMAF not WMAF
If he grew his hair out, he would have a jewfro
He’s clearly partially semitic, so Just Be Ethnic applies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bloomercel and Richard Cheese
View attachment 2966130
View attachment 2966129
View attachment 2966131
View attachment 2966132
View attachment 2966144

View attachment 2966133
View attachment 2966139
View attachment 2966140

Now, to the comments...
You can tell this dude has changed his appearance/style to optimize his attractiveness to girls specifically in China. He probably wasn't much of a catch wherever he's from but a lot of young pretty, delicate naive flower type girls in China will think he's the epitome of handsome. The kind of girls who are fresh out of college and have no life experience.

Young dudes like this are irritating because they change everything about themselves to live it up in their new country. They have a one track mind, kind of living in their own little world within the expat community. They're one of the types that won't say hi to other foreigners if you see them in an area where foreigners are rare. Too cool for you here in China types.

Knew a 23 year old like this in Beijing. Dude was named Dillon and was from the US. Tiny little guy. He worked at a training school that was HQ for franchises all over the country. All the young teaching assistants from all over the country were required to train for a month at this HQ in Beijing. So he had no shortage of girls to fawn over him. Dressed himself like a Final Fantasy character (literally like Cloud from FFVII) and adopted a Chinese haircut that looks ridiculous on white dudes, lol. In his mind though he was a god.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Debetro, HeightPilledum and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back