WMAF couples and ricecel cucks need to be put to death

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
The WMAF dynamic is an abomination, self-hating subhuman noodle whores with their subhuman coping incel mayo boyfriend looksmatch. No white man genuinely prefers Asians to white girls even if he has convinced himself in his delusional mind, yellow fever is purely an incel coping mechanism. I can't get my white looksmatch, let me settle for some slit eyed chink built like a board because she treats me nicely.

While "yellow fever" certainly does exist, snow fever is 100X more prevalent among Asian "women". While a small percentage of WM prefer chinksect women, 54% of American born AW date out of their race (yes actually). Yet when you bring this up, they say it's due to "muh fetishization" and that they're creeped out by white men, then you'll go through their social media, and you'll see their white boyfriend. I'll never forget the time I overheard a noodle whore say "I don't date Asian men because they remind me of my brother" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Instead of blaming their female counterparts' ricecel cucks blame white supremacy and racism for their inceldom. They deserve EVERYTHING they get for white knighting for their "asian queens" who get ran through by Tanners and Justin’s on the daily. Asian men will resort to homosexuality and transgenderism to escape inceldom. Over for ricecucks

Not only for the reasons listed above, but it is also THE most dysgenic pairing, I don't know if I've EVER seen a good looking WMAF couple. It's always a sub 5 norwooding manlet, with a (somehow) below average insectoid.

In the coming decades we will see more and more self-hating HAPA muttoids being birthed into existence, by 2050 average asian will be 50% white.

Starter pack

The Last Of Us 2 actor Ian Alexander is a racist : kotakuinaction2

22 best Wmaf images on Pholder | Handsoff Hapas, Alt Hapa and Braincels

Typical. WMAF = hatred = white supremacy = Nazism : hapas

4chan drawing 1/7 | WMAF / AMWF | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, barettrealrx, Joe Rogancel and 29 others
hahaha asian small penis boy is mad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ubuntucel, Broly and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, n0rthface, Broly and 10 others
@cloUder

thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16369
But wm/af is absolutely ok in your book. The textbook racism on this site makes me want to vomit lol

Not only for the reasons listed above, but it is also THE most dysgenic pairing, I don't know if I've EVER seen a good looking WMAF couple. It's always a sub 5 norwooding manlet, with a (somehow) below average insectoid.
GL WM with AF couples are becoming more common in the US due to increasing hypergamy and career gynocentrism (more AF will cover a GL WM's expenses).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
But wm/af is absolutely ok in your book. The textbook racism on this site makes me want to vomit lol
reading comprehension 404

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
why hating? white guys are getting cucked by black guys so they need some way to cope.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 14266 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Whitecels should thank gooks cuz otherwise they would be incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 24940, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
this autistic sped subhuman is mad over wmaf couples 24/7
stop being so obsessed lmao

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16369
reported for racebait btw

• Love it
You seem mad. Keep projecting
nope. youre salty as hell in your poorly written essay here and you constantly seethe at wmaf couples, for no reason whatsoever. you want to put white men with the most attractive women to death like a jealous incel :ROFLMAO:
keep coping and seething you 70 iq sped incel
694.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, latincell95, Milosz and 3 others
my dad is masc and mogs 99% of WMAF cucks ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, 5footsix56 and smoothsexy
nope. youre salty as hell in your poorly written essay here and you constantly seethe at wmaf couples, for no reason whatsoever. you want to put white men with the most attractive women to death like a jealous incel :ROFLMAO:
keep coping and seething you 70 iq sped incel
694.jpg
Most attractive? Since when? Studies done in Singapore circa 1990 don’t count btw

he looks like a trucel school shooter and like the /pol/jak
i still have his face pic
Haha weirdo 😆. Keeping pics of me on your phone

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
Haha weirdo 😆. Keeping pics of me on your phone
its not on my phone. and i keep pics of subhumans because theyre funny and i love to laugh at them and share them with friends so we laugh at them together.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 16369
its not on my phone. and i keep pics of subhumans because theyre funny and i love to laugh at them and share them with friends so we laugh at them together.
Whatever helps you cope IG. That pic was from 1.5 years ago and it’s from like two feet away. I guarantee I mog you right now

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 13787
The WMAF dynamic is an abomination, self-hating subhuman noodle whores with their subhuman coping incel mayo boyfriend looksmatch. No white man genuinely prefers Asians to white girls even if he has convinced himself in his delusional mind, yellow fever is purely an incel coping mechanism. I can't get my white looksmatch, let me settle for some slit eyed chink built like a board because she treats me nicely.

While "yellow fever" certainly does exist, snow fever is 100X more prevalent among Asian "women". While a small percentage of WM prefer chinksect women, 54% of American born AW date out of their race (yes actually). Yet when you bring this up, they say it's due to "muh fetishization" and that they're creeped out by white men, then you'll go through their social media, and you'll see their white boyfriend. I'll never forget the time I overheard a noodle whore say "I don't date Asian men because they remind me of my brother" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Instead of blaming their female counterparts' ricecel cucks blame white supremacy and racism for their inceldom. They deserve EVERYTHING they get for white knighting for their "asian queens" who get ran through by Tanners and Justin’s on the daily. Asian men will resort to homosexuality and transgenderism to escape inceldom. Over for ricecucks

In the coming decades we will see more and more self-hating HAPA muttoids being birthed into existence, by 2050 average asian will be 50% white.

Starter pack

I support the massacre of all asian 'americans'. I support the massacre of all asians born and raised in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16369
Whatever helps you cope IG. That pic was from 1.5 years ago and it’s from like two feet away. I guarantee I mog you right now
you havent done shit in these 1.5 yrs. youre still the same trucel who simped for an 11 y/o mentally ill girl and unironically believed it when someone told him that im a hapa foid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, latincell95, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I support the massacre of all asian 'americans'. I support the massacre of all asians born and raised in western countries.
asians are fine ftmp. and they give us actually cool things like sushi, good video games, good music, and anime. i just want to get rid of the nigs and kikes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 6573
you havent done shit in these 1.5 yrs. youre still the same trucel who simped for an 11 y/o mentally ill girl and unironically believed it when someone told him that im a hapa foid
Believe whatever you’d like, she was 15 btw. All I know is that I mog you to the gypsy villages in Bulgaria and back. Keep barking for me though, I’ve got you on a leash.

asians are fine ftmp. and they give us actually cool things like sushi, good video games, good music, and anime. i just want to get rid of the nigs and kikes
If you are ethnic Chinese you should be contributing to Chinese society, not degenerate american society.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Cheesyrumble, Overthinker and 3 others
If you are ethnic Chinese you should be contributing to Chinese society, not degenerate american society.
true but who's to say theyre not contributing to china by coming over here and feeding americans degenerate garbage thatll make them obese stupid and give them cancer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 6573

Starter pack

Keep hating on based cumskin bad boys ascneding with pancake face Gook whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, GetShrekt, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Believe whatever you’d like, she was 15 btw. All I know is that I mog you to Bulgaria and back. Keep barking for me, I’ve got you on a leash.
Strong cope. Youve been trying to get my attention on discord for days now, posting shit against asian women. When i didnt give you any, you eventually got desperate and made this thread. Im not mad about you being anti wmaf, because the opinion of an unironic autist is irrelevant. Im angry at the fact that you think youre in a place where you get to provoke whoever you like and you do it constantly, until you finally get attention, like the abused slut you are. Keep posting threads directed at me and baiting me on discord. You crave my attention constantly.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Strong cope. Youve been trying to get my attention on discord for days now, posting shit against asian women. When i didnt give you any, you eventually got desperate and made this thread. Im not mad about you being anti wmaf, because the opinion of an unironic autist is irrelevant. Im angry at the fact that you think youre in a place where you get to provoke whoever you like and you do it constantly, until you finally get attention, like the abused slut you are. Keep posting threads directed at me and baiting me on discord. You crave my attention constantly.
I made like 2 comments on discord lol. Not everything is centered around you jfl.

I love how Somalis come to always hate on Jareer lmfao truly living up to your title as the coons of the Black race and why no other black type likes Somalis even other Cushitics

why hating? white guys are getting cucked by black guys so they need some way to cope.
FYI I slay Asian, curry, black women only. When the revolution of Cumskins begin and they decide to end the reign of bbc I like to be asked to be spared as I am exempt from slaying your hoes. Me and @Octillionaire just wanna slay our ethnic women in peace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369
I love how Somalis come to always hate on Jareer lmfao truly living up to your title as the coons of the Black race and why no other black type likes Somalis even other Cushitics

FYI I slay Asian, curry, black women only. When the revolution of Cumskins begin and they decide to end the reign of bbc I like to be asked to be spared as I am exempt from slaying your hoes. Me and @Octillionaire just wanna slay our ethnic women in peace
Somalis aint coons we are the least likely to race mix than any other african, but its obvious thinking that blacks cuck whites is gigacope.

• +1
Somalis aint coons we are the least likely to race mix than any other african, but its obvious thinking that blacks cuck whites is gigacope.
Your a race of coons you guys sell out other black groups cos your a race of assholes nobody likes Somalis, even your Cushitic brothers hate you lot for your Coonin even Nilotes hate you so do Bantus, slave BBCs in the new world and west Africans. Only Khoi and bushmen are ok with u lot cos they have never had to deal with you fucks.

Somalis need to stop being coons and then they’d not be ganged up on

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
true but who's to say theyre not contributing to china by coming over here and feeding americans degenerate garbage thatll make them obese stupid and give them cancer?
Then these chinese should not be massacred.

Says the guy who likes Indian women.

Not saying there's anything wrong with liking Indian women but don't be a hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Says the guy who liked Indian women.

Not saying there's anything wrong with liking Indian women but don't be a hypocrite.
he used to simp for asian women when he believed i was a hapa foid (lmao)

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16369, 5footsix56 and 1 other person
I saw two at school earlier walking side by side JFL

Why u niggas angry at each other @Octillionaire
he randomly turned against asian women and is baiting me for some reason, idk why tho. i got mad cause he does it non stop and is going too far now with this post...

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
No white man genuinely prefers Asians to white girls even if he has convinced himself in his delusional mind, yellow fever is purely an incel coping mechanism.
Water post
Tbh i never understood yellow fever . Menawhile white fever is a genuine real thing

• +1
Why u niggas angry at each other @Octillionaire
He’s a pathological liar, he’s been “trolling” me for months. Then he gets mad out of the blue when I make a post talking badly about his precious gook “women”

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
I get JBWpiller everyday. Here's a compilation of JBW pills I've run into randomly

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16369
He’s a pathological liar, he’s been “trolling” me for months. Then he gets mad out of the blue when I make a post talking badly about his precious gook “women”
Brutal how is he trolling bhai

• JFL
he randomly turned against asian women and is baiting me for some reason, idk why tho. i got mad cause he does it non stop and is going too far now with this post...
Hows he baiting u bhai

• JFL
I will white max and get white wimin inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Deleted member 23115