WMAF is a modern cope

ObjectivityPILLED

ObjectivityPILLED

Iron
I've been a longtime study on the WMAF dynamic. I originally tried looking for one but I haven't been able to get one. I've read a bit of the posts around here since I'm still rather new. I'm pretty shocked at the level of cope and borderline lying that goes on with the WMAF cope pill.

First of all, if we actually look at the guys here who even claim that they've gotten a WMAF, it's a very low number. I can only think of a couple that I've come across that have proven they've had such and then the women they got were in that sub-tier that you guys talk about and they were also in SEA. Although, the AI guy did get a sub-tier in China, but that's only one more to the super low amount and he showcased her sub-ness. So clearly the majority of guys who "talk the talk" here can't "walk the walk". Otherwise we'd have a robust collection of tangible proof. Especially for how long this site has been around for by now.

Additionally, if we look at the social media accounts of the WMAF compilers, it gets even more brutal.

WMAF world international is the most active compilation account. And yet, it's run by a guy that said he's being helped by five other compilers who already had collections that are several years old. He only has like 400 couples. Then if you take out the SEA couples he's down to 300. Then if you take out the couples where the white man is a wealthy, white collar, high earner, he's down to 100, then if you take out the average or sub-tier he's down to 50, then if you take out the makeup and asian filter frauders, he's down to like 10. LOL. That account does more harm than good for the WMAF. The account owner is displaying how white men
will simp across the world to be a provider for an ethnic woman. Notice how he made an IG story emphasizing the "world" and "international" part. He said he had to make it international otherwise he wouldn't even have anything to show. And yet what he shows is the classic geomax + providing simp. It's literally in the autistic descriptions that he creates for each couple. It's undeniable in plain text. He shares with the world how wealthy white men simp to asian women. Notice how in the past it was "poor" or average earning white men. Today, it's high earning white men. You know what that's called? (Pssst... hypergamy ;)

Also, if you guys look at what fellow white guys are saying and sharing with their JBW attempts nowadays. They're all acknowledging the hypergamy.

Then for the guys here who remain. You know the only thing you have is self improvement as in, earning more money to come off as a provider. Which is fine if you like that but just be honest about it. Otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place or talking about self improvement. If JBW existed like how you guys cope with, we'd all have our waifus.

Just be real about it.
Otherwise prove it.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Dnr shut the fuck up wmaf is most common and most in number interracial couple @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and albe.ORG

WMAF is second only to WMHF, and considering the number of asians vs the number of hispanics in the US we can see that WMAF marriages are 1/2 of WMHF despite that the asian population is 1/3 of the hispanic one

Last edited:
Why you need 100 sentence to make your point

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Sadly Asian female when we go outside are like the lowest

WMAF is pretty overstated but it's not like it's a lie. Even if it was completely cultural it would become a self fulfilling prophecy via existence in the cultural subconscious.

Ik anecdotal evidence and all but my own mum admitted to me that she married my dad for his genes, and that 'everybody'(china) implicitly 'knew' white people had more attractive features. Same thing if you go to Korea or Japan. WMAF has some effect irregardless of the asian coper sub5s who propagate the idea of it, after all caucasians are just the most attractive race on average.

rape all women

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: A1kek and fluoride1337
Nigger is trying to convince a forum filled with incels that the BIGGEST INTERRACIAL coupling behind WMHF is somehow small and non-existant :lul::lul:

the ricecel pysche never ceases to amaze me

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Sure, the notorious high paying jobs psych as

Skater

English teacher

Tennis coach

Music teacher

English teacher

Barber

Fresh college graduate