Saw a guy looking almost exactly like this guy with a 5’1 chinese squishy

White chads date Asian gooks in 2024, anyway BP /lookism applies not much IRL, it mostly applies on OLD

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White chads date Asian gooks in 2024, anyway BP /lookism applies not much IRL, it mostly applies on OLD
I swear to god some of the best looking white men I've seen IRL (not social media) are LTRing one of the following:
  • Asian femcel
  • White skinny blonde with robust face (not higher than HTB)
No in between

I swear to god some of the best looking white men I've seen IRL (not social media) are LTRing one of the following:
  • Asian femcel
  • White skinny blonde with robust face (not higher than HTB)
No in between
The reason is if your gf is an Asian gook or some girl who you mog by 3+ psl you have less chances of being cucked, they will always give you good treatment, be submissive, etc.

• +1
The reason is if your gf is an Asian gook or some girl who you mog by 3+ psl you have less chances of being cucked, they will always give you good treatment, be submissive, etc.
More like the guy was submissive to the squishy. He was all over her and acting all protective.

Because she has a good personality and is less whorish looking. People here seriously don't realize that, and come up with all sorts of deranged theories?

• +1
Because she has a good personality and is less whorish looking. People here seriously don't realize that, and come up with all sorts of deranged theories?
I mean be serious pls? No reddit tier responses pls.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
@TechnoBoss thoughts?
I've also seen HTB+ white foids with guys with the prettyboy pheno, but these men aren't above MTN.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss thoughts?
I've also seen HTB+ white foids with guys with the prettyboy pheno, but these men aren't above MTN.
I’ve seen this before. Seems to be common in WMAF pairings.

• +1
Be serious nigga pls JFL

what seems to be common in WMAF pairings, a less than ideal pheno if the white male is a chadlite/chad?
I don't know what to tell you? She didn't look like a whore etc.. to him. Literally there's no other explanation, apart from her being a billionaire's daughter or some outrageous shit

• +1
I don't know what to tell you? She didn't look like a whore etc.. to him. Literally there's no other explanation, apart from her being a billionaire's daughter or some outrageous shit
Didn’t seem like a billionaire daughter

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Showed the guy in the OP to a prime white foid and she said he's ugly

NIGGA WTF

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Do prime white foids (non roasties) find this pheno in the OP unappealing?
I showed 2 white foids; a roastie and a prime foid
only the roastie found him GL

• +1
Do prime white foids (non roasties) find this pheno in the OP unappealing?
I showed 2 white foids; a roastie and a prime foid
only the roastie found him GL
I think most women would say he's GL and appealing. The prime foid is probably coping and feels insecure because he mogs her.

• +1
I think most women would say he's GL and appealing. The prime foid is probably coping and feels insecure because he mogs her.
You think so or does she only want a prettyboy? Since on her IG she follows prettyboys

• +1
or was the asian foid low inhib?

• +1
You think so or does she only want a prettyboy? Since on her IG she follows prettyboys
Maybe she likes more feminine-looking men. That's entirely possible.

• +1
Maybe she likes more feminine-looking men. That's entirely possible.
are you surprised the guy that I saw IRL who looks like the guy in the OP is with an asian and not some white htb+?

@CoreSchizo thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back