Wo kriegt man Phenibut in Deutschland?

tasmanian devil

tasmanian devil

Bronze
Will das mal ausprobieren ob mir das was bringt, finde im Internet nur so GABA Zeugs. Gibt es das nur im Darknet?

Seid OpenMind ein Video dazu gemacht hat, sind alle crackheads auf phenibut umgestiegen. Ist auf jeden shop leer, am besten kauft man von RU.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Mir bringt’s nix, für was willst du es?
Darknet für Phenibut, süß 🥰

• +1
Mir bringt’s nix, für was willst du es?
Darknet für Phenibut, süß 🥰
um high inhib zu überwinden für dates, ka kenne mich mit drogen nicht aus deswegen frage ich wo man das herbekommt. hab hier gelesen phenibut + alkohol hilft sehrbei high inhib

Habe eine source gefunden und bestellt. Schweizer firma

• +1
Will das mal ausprobieren ob mir das was bringt, finde im Internet nur so GABA Zeugs. Gibt es das nur im Darknet?

Du live in the fucking European Union, which is also a customs union, so you can order from outside Germany too, but inside the EU and the german customs won't open the package. I live in yet another EU country and I order my phenibut from Poland. You can do it too, without the need for darknet or schwarzer firma.
These are the two Polish vendors, where I order my phenibut from. (<- check the links)

• +1
Du live in the fucking European Union, which is also a customs union, so you can order from outside Germany too, but inside the EU and the german customs won't open the package. I live in yet another EU country and I order my phenibut from Poland. You can do it too, without the need for darknet or schwarzer firma.
These are the two Polish vendors, where I order my phenibut from. (<- check the links)
Nigga this is German Sub, also Phenibut is legal so why do you even care about the customs

Nigga this is German Sub, also Phenibut is legal so why do you even care about the customs

I was searching phenibut and saw this thread and everyone giving pathetic shitty answers. Ban me for helping.

No, in my country it's completely illegal. It's different in every country, check it.
And if it's not banned (in Germany idk), why were people recommending the darkweb or schwarze firma for something legal?

I learned German for 8 years as a second foreign language from ages 10-18, but I forgot most of that knowledge by now.

• +1
I was searching phenibut and saw this thread and everyone giving pathetic shitty answers. Ban me for helping.

No, in my country it's completely illegal. It's different in every country, check it.
And if it's not banned (in Germany idk), why were people recommending the darkweb or schwarze firma for something legal?

I learned German for 8 years as a second foreign language from ages 10-18, but I forgot most of that knowledge by now.
I already gave a source

I already gave a source
The source you gave doesn't ship to germany, his advice was helpful. I read that phenibut is not completely legal in Germany it is some sort of legal gray area idk.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
The source you gave doesn't ship to germany, his advice was helpful. I read that phenibut is not completely legal in Germany it is some sort of legal gray area idk.
Phenibut eh nicht so geil, finde ritalin besser