woemen sexual body count don't undermine their worth

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
0*KsWYzEYpPx7aGqj3

We’re nearing the end of the second decade of the new millennium, and we are still forced to have conversations about a women’s prerogative to be sexually open and adventurous sans degradation. Why?
Damaging ideas about sex and female purity remain the antithesis of Sex Positivity, and I’m over it. Women are not objects. Women have agency.
Women are autonomous beings with a right to experience pleasure at whatever frequency they wish.
Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime against womanhood. It only challenges a false idea of femininity perpetuated by patriarchal systems of feminine oppression.
Stop likening our bodies to banal things that are designed to depreciate due to prolonged use. Our vaginas do not function that way.
One more time for the misogynists and INCELS in the back.
Stop ignoring a woman’s personhood in lieu of misogynistic propaganda about her sexual viability and worthiness — because of how many men she’s slept with.

When Men Use Social Media to Spread Misogyny​

Earlier this week, while minding my own business on Beyoncé’s internet (shout out to
ZUVA
), I came across a post made by a guy on Facebook.

He took the time to construct his makeshift soapbox to air his fragile masculinity masquerading as gospel about a woman’s worth.
To summarize, this man purports that a woman’s worth is rendered null and void if she has more than two sexual partners. He further cried outrage if other men that he is acquainted with have had sex with her in the past that she is now worthless; no self-respecting man would have made her a wife.
The comment section of this erroneous mess of a post was full of women setting him straight, myself included. I was shocked to see this sort of message from this person on my friend’s list because he always carried himself as an open-minded individual. While I found it disappointing — it was typical rape-culture propaganda I’ve come to associate with a specific type of man — the fragile, insecure man.
Patriarchal society has so thorough warped and demonized women’s sexuality that we now have so much work to do in unspooling centuries of intricate brainwashing and sexual propaganda.

The War on Women’s Sexual Expression​

The genesis of the policing on women’s sexual expression can be traced back to religion. Patriarchal systems that sought to snuff out the divine feminine and sensual nature of women continue to flourish.

The Religious Attitude on Sex Needs An Adjustment — It’s Time​

The religious-backed suppression of fact-based sex education has caused enough damage — we need a sex reformation.​

medium.com

It is also the birthplace of rape culture, and the idea of women being the property of their fathers then transferred to their husbands.
Chastity and purity were prerequisites to finding a husband, and during ‘Biblical times,’ girls were married off around 12 and 13.
It’s a lot easier to remain chaste when you exist in an oppressive culture where you a prized mare sold off to the highest bidder after your first menstrual cycle, but I digress.
These harmful ideologies, ratified by every new generation of clergy and taught in households to young boys frequently by mothers who have internalized misogyny.
These boys grow up to be teenagers, where the alphas among them engage in disgusting locker room talk, plot to ruin the reputation of teenage girls after a clumsy night of awful sex and learn propaganda like no means yes.
The power of sensual women has threatened the male ego for centuries. When a woman is comfortable in her skin, free from false narratives about her natural sensuality, she is a formidable and fearsome being to behold.
The early religious clerics sought to control women; by extension, the creative life force made during sex.
While still creating a false dichotomy that men can satiate their sexual desires if they so please and even expect, no, demand a chaste and virtuous woman by religious standards.

Men have no issues purchasing and driving a used car.​

I’ve heard men using the analogy that no one likes tarnished goods. I’ve seen women use the very same analogy.
The dogma stated that my body first belonged to god as a temple for Him to dwell in, and having sex before marriage would force him out.
God wanted me to remain pure so he can live in me, and the only sex he sanctioned occurred in the marriage bed. Fuck that. I don’t believe in marriage as a life choice for me, and I certainly did not remain chaste. Virginity is a social and religious construct with damaging messages about a woman’s self-worth.
I cannot reiterate this enough, but women are not sexual objects. We are not cars. Our value does not depreciate with use, nor do we accrue mileage like a car. Women do not exist for the sole purpose of pleasing men.
Yet, men have no issues with purchasing cars that have been ridden by other people but will use the very same analogy to devalue a woman. Ridiculous.

My Body Count Has No Bearing on the Present​

It’s bizarre to keep count of sexual partners. I don’t see the point in marking notches on a belt but to each their own.
I’ve written about the truth behind sex and vaginal elasticity because I was sick of seeing memes comparing sexually open women to the image of throwing hotdogs down hallways.
No matter how much of a pounding a vagina takes from multiple penises, it will not diminish her elasticity. It’s one argument these types of men have about body count that we’re used up and worn out.
I have no idea how many men I’ve had sex with, but I do know the number is probably a three figured one, and it doesn’t fucking matter.
The position of my worth as a human being is not in my vagina.
In the past, when men I’ve dated asked me how many guys I’ve been with, my quickfire response was none of your fucking business.
The knowledge is not necessary and has no bearing on the present. If you’re decent, you may get it in, but by asking me this question, your outing yourself as one of them, one of those men with a fragile ego.
So delicate, he feels threatened that perhaps your sex game might not hold up to my level of experience. That’s a personal problem.

A Woman’s Worth​

Let’s recap.
Women don’t exist for the expressed purpose of giving men pleasure, catering to them, and meeting their every need.
Women have agency, bodily autonomy, and freedom to express themselves as sexual beings just like men. Our worth as women does not have a physical presence in our vaginas.
No matter how many men a woman sleeps with, she is still worthy because she is a living soul.
A woman’s worth is wrapped up in who she is as a person. Not her reputation, because it stems from the opinions of people, but it is on her character. Women are the cradle of life.
Our very nature is to be loving, nurturing, caring, and giving. We have the innate gift to take nothing and turn it into something. We can do it all.
We are the right-brained thinkers blessed with a double dose of creative energy. We are the embodiment of the divine feminine sensuality in everything we do.
We are the womb-man. Do not disrespect and oppress us with your fragile bullshit. We have had enough.
I acknowledge the war on women, but enough is enough.

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, CANI, faggotchadlite and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 8765, .👽. and 1 other person
written by a whore

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, hairyballscel and 3 others
0*KsWYzEYpPx7aGqj3

We’re nearing the end of the second decade of the new millennium, and we are still forced to have conversations about a women’s prerogative to be sexually open and adventurous sans degradation. Why?
Damaging ideas about sex and female purity remain the antithesis of Sex Positivity, and I’m over it. Women are not objects. Women have agency.
Women are autonomous beings with a right to experience pleasure at whatever frequency they wish.
Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime against womanhood. It only challenges a false idea of femininity perpetuated by patriarchal systems of feminine oppression.
Stop likening our bodies to banal things that are designed to depreciate due to prolonged use. Our vaginas do not function that way.
Stop ignoring a woman’s personhood in lieu of misogynistic propaganda about her sexual viability and worthiness — because of how many men she’s slept with.

Earlier this week, while minding my own business on Beyoncé’s internet (shout out to
ZUVA

He took the time to construct his makeshift soapbox to air his fragile masculinity masquerading as gospel about a woman’s worth.
To summarize, this man purports that a woman’s worth is rendered null and void if she has more than two sexual partners. He further cried outrage if other men that he is acquainted with have had sex with her in the past that she is now worthless; no self-respecting man would have made her a wife.
The comment section of this erroneous mess of a post was full of women setting him straight, myself included. I was shocked to see this sort of message from this person on my friend’s list because he always carried himself as an open-minded individual. While I found it disappointing — it was typical rape-culture propaganda I’ve come to associate with a specific type of man — the fragile, insecure man.
Patriarchal society has so thorough warped and demonized women’s sexuality that we now have so much work to do in unspooling centuries of intricate brainwashing and sexual propaganda.

The genesis of the policing on women’s sexual expression can be traced back to religion. Patriarchal systems that sought to snuff out the divine feminine and sensual nature of women continue to flourish.

The Religious Attitude on Sex Needs An Adjustment — It’s Time

The religious-backed suppression of fact-based sex education has caused enough damage — we need a sex reformation.

medium.com
It is also the birthplace of rape culture, and the idea of women being the property of their fathers then transferred to their husbands.
Chastity and purity were prerequisites to finding a husband, and during ‘Biblical times,’ girls were married off around 12 and 13.
It’s a lot easier to remain chaste when you exist in an oppressive culture where you a prized mare sold off to the highest bidder after your first menstrual cycle, but I digress.
These harmful ideologies, ratified by every new generation of clergy and taught in households to young boys frequently by mothers who have internalized misogyny.
These boys grow up to be teenagers, where the alphas among them engage in disgusting locker room talk, plot to ruin the reputation of teenage girls after a clumsy night of awful sex and learn propaganda like no means yes.
The power of sensual women has threatened the male ego for centuries. When a woman is comfortable in her skin, free from false narratives about her natural sensuality, she is a formidable and fearsome being to behold.
The early religious clerics sought to control women; by extension, the creative life force made during sex.
While still creating a false dichotomy that men can satiate their sexual desires if they so please and even expect, no, demand a chaste and virtuous woman by religious standards.

I’ve heard men using the analogy that no one likes tarnished goods. I’ve seen women use the very same analogy.
The dogma stated that my body first belonged to god as a temple for Him to dwell in, and having sex before marriage would force him out.
God wanted me to remain pure so he can live in me, and the only sex he sanctioned occurred in the marriage bed. Fuck that. I don’t believe in marriage as a life choice for me, and I certainly did not remain chaste. Virginity is a social and religious construct with damaging messages about a woman’s self-worth.
I cannot reiterate this enough, but women are not sexual objects. We are not cars. Our value does not depreciate with use, nor do we accrue mileage like a car. Women do not exist for the sole purpose of pleasing men.
Yet, men have no issues with purchasing cars that have been ridden by other people but will use the very same analogy to devalue a woman. Ridiculous.

It’s bizarre to keep count of sexual partners. I don’t see the point in marking notches on a belt but to each their own.
I’ve written about the truth behind sex and vaginal elasticity because I was sick of seeing memes comparing sexually open women to the image of throwing hotdogs down hallways.
No matter how much of a pounding a vagina takes from multiple penises, it will not diminish her elasticity. It’s one argument these types of men have about body count that we’re used up and worn out.
I have no idea how many men I’ve had sex with, but I do know the number is probably a three figured one, and it doesn’t fucking matter.
In the past, when men I’ve dated asked me how many guys I’ve been with, my quickfire response was none of your fucking business.
The knowledge is not necessary and has no bearing on the present. If you’re decent, you may get it in, but by asking me this question, your outing yourself as one of them, one of those men with a fragile ego.
So delicate, he feels threatened that perhaps your sex game might not hold up to my level of experience. That’s a personal problem.

A Woman’s Worth​

Let’s recap.
Women don’t exist for the expressed purpose of giving men pleasure, catering to them, and meeting their every need.
Women have agency, bodily autonomy, and freedom to express themselves as sexual beings just like men. Our worth as women does not have a physical presence in our vaginas.
No matter how many men a woman sleeps with, she is still worthy because she is a living soul.
A woman’s worth is wrapped up in who she is as a person. Not her reputation, because it stems from the opinions of people, but it is on her character. Women are the cradle of life.
Our very nature is to be loving, nurturing, caring, and giving. We have the innate gift to take nothing and turn it into something. We can do it all.
We are the right-brained thinkers blessed with a double dose of creative energy. We are the embodiment of the divine feminine sensuality in everything we do.
We are the womb-man. Do not disrespect and oppress us with your fragile bullshit. We have had enough.

But having to sleep with multiple partners doesn't make her a happy person. She's obviously a miserable fuck. Why else is she sleeping with different men?

I understand exploding your options. But the dick will never change. It's a dick. Sure, a variety of sizes and unique characteristics, but at the end of the day, it's just a dick. So she's not happy with the carrier, which is incorrect!

She has problems GETTING ALONG with a man. That's why so many different partners. It's not the sex part. It's her!

Many women today have become miserable fucks. That's why multiple partners.

What we need to do is figure out WHY women are so damn miserable today.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Preoximerianas, CANI and 5 others
arent wimmins hated in society tbh? BRUH!
written by a whore
written by a whore
0*KsWYzEYpPx7aGqj3

ZUVA

The Religious Attitude on Sex Needs An Adjustment — It’s Time

The religious-backed suppression of fact-based sex education has caused enough damage — we need a sex reformation.

medium.com

A Woman’s Worth​

Let’s recap.

YEs I WILL KEEP MASS-TAGGING :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Its true even pornstars dont have problems finding husbands its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604