Woke Justice At It Again

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
For the first time ever, a mother is charged with "involuntary manslaughter" for her son's mass shooting.

Mind you, she didn't aid or abet his actions in any way. The whole reasoning behind this ridiculous verdict was basically that she was a bad parent. That's it.

This shit doesn't surprise me at all. When your culture becomes infected with woke insanity, it won't be long before it makes its way into the legal system.

If we're going to set a precedent, like this, can we at least now start charging crack whores and welfare queens for the crimes of their niglet sons and daughters (who have been allowed to run amok in our streets since the George Floyd mass hysteria), or are we just going to apply this precedent only to white, middle class suburban parents? Something tells me it's gonna be the latter.

This country is finished.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and gooner888
Based son, the mother raised him right.
Meanwhile my mother hit me Because I ate one minute before the prayer.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, northern mogger and gooner888
For the first time ever, a mother is charged with "involuntary manslaughter" for her son's mass shooting.

Mind you, she didn't aid or abet his actions in any way. The whole reasoning behind this ridiculous verdict was basically that she was a bad parent. That's it.

This shit doesn't surprise me at all. When your culture becomes infected with woke insanity, it won't be long before it makes its way into the legal system.

If we're going to set a precedent, like this, can we at least now start charging crack whores and welfare queens for the crimes of their niglet sons and daughters (who have been allowed to run amok in our streets since the George Floyd mass hysteria), or are we just going to apply this precedent only to white, middle class suburban parents? Something tells me it's gonna be the latter.

This country is finished.
This is in my state. Places like Detroit and Flint are full of black teens engaged in violent criminal activities and I never heard of their parents/guardian being charged with a crime.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
This is in my state. Places like Detroit and Flint are full of black teens engaged in violent criminal activities and I never heard of their parents/guardian being charged with a crime.
Something's gotta give. This shit has to stop. We can't have a flagrantly biased, two-tiered justice system, that allows nigs to act out with impunity, while it splits hairs and renders farfetched legal verdicts in a desperate attempt to punish "white supremacy". Courts in this country are becoming so blatantly corrupt, they resemble North Korea, or an SNL skit from the early-90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back