Vernaculor
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 45
- Reputation
- 14
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
jflSorry to break it, but you’re High LTN
show ursProves nothing, you have normie face
Clearly not a normie face. I'm not taking criticism from someone whos afraid to show their faceLearn to take criticism JFL
?Brutal lips
Youre lips are fucking ass
shut the fuck up and get off this forumClearly not a normie face. I'm not taking criticism from someone whos afraid to show their face![]()
Thats funny cus your mother couldnt get enough of them last nightYoure lips are fucking ass
Bros acting like a jeet
Listen dude youre not even bad looking tbh just learn to take criticism
brootalYou are ltn bro, just take it

Lil nigga with a face like that no one is ever gonna love u faggotThats funny cus your mother couldnt get enough of them last night
Retard can't even take criticismThats funny cus your mother couldnt get enough of them last night
Youre not even giving me criticism you just called my lips fucking ass.Listen dude youre not even bad looking tbh just learn to take criticism

w projection beanerLil nigga with a face like that no one is ever gonna love u faggot![]()
Your mother couldnt handle this dickRetard can't even take criticism![]()
That one nigga told u ur hltn and you couldnt accept itYoure not even giving me criticism you just called my lips fucking ass.
Since when was disrespect criticism?![]()
hltn
jordan pickford?
You niggas give me absurd ratings and never show ur face jfllThat one nigga told u ur hltn and you couldnt accept it, also is true u could be mtn if i wasnt bc of ur lip width that fucks up your mtnr
Even if i was subhuman wouldnt change the fact that youre ltnYou niggas give me absurd ratings and never show ur face jfll![]()
"even if I was subhuman" spoken like a true sub humanEven if i was subhuman wouldnt change the fact that youre ltn![]()
Youre still ltn bhai"even if I was subhuman" spoken like a true sub human
nigga there was 0 absurd ratings given in this thread youre just a retardYou niggas give me absurd ratings and never show ur face jfll![]()
bro ur a dumbass you're ltn at best lmaoClearly not a normie face. I'm not taking criticism from someone whos afraid to show their face![]()
Nigga thinks because he has green eyes he jordan barret or somethingbro ur a dumbass you're ltn at best lmao
hltns dont wake up with multiple hickeys on their neckYoure still ltn bhai![]()
Nigga I fucking giga mog youbro ur a dumbass you're ltn at best lmao
okay based off my rating what would that make younigga there was 0 absurd ratings given in this thread youre just a retard
that doesnt change the fact you're ltn retard immature bitchNigga I fucking giga mog you![]()
Nigga thanks he's specialhltns dont wake up with multiple hickeys on their neck
oKay saarthat doesnt change the fact you're ltn retard immature bitch
His rate doesnt matter we talking about u retard if he's chad or subhuman it doesnt fucking matter u still ltnokay based off my rating what would that make you
I doubt girls notice you when youre in a crowd guptaNigga thanks he's special![]()
and let me guess you're a 5'5 mexican kid who eats too much and looks like a fucking quesadilla
I terra u niggerand let me guess you're a 5'5 mexican kid who eats too much and looks like a fucking quesadilla
I terra u nigger
Kill yourself
Accept that youre ltn
I still terra u retard
One things clear between us I fuck bitches and you sit at home writing fan fic about talking to that one fat bitch who gave you an ounce of attention in third grade and you jerk off to the thought of her touching your little micro penis while giving retarded ratings on a looksmaxxing forum when youre ugly as fuck and attention deprived because youre a sub human beanerI still terra u retard
dnr ltn faggotOne things clear between us I fuck bitches and you sit at home writing fan fic about talking to that one fat bitch who gave you an ounce of attention in third grade and you jerk off to the thought of her touching your little micro penis while giving retarded ratings on a looksmaxxing forum when youre ugly as fuck and attention deprived because youre a sub human beaner![]()
Cant believe I walk around in society breathing the same air as grotesque disgusting sub humans like youdnr ltn faggot
Wawa do you have a dick in your mouthCant believe I walk around in society breathing the same air as grotesque disgusting sub humans like you