woke up in my feels

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Woke up and I am just literally almost in tears wishing I was with my oneitis smh. Now all I can do is fantasize about the situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Woke up and I am just literally almost in tears wishing I was with my oneitis smh. Now all I can do is fantasize about the situation.
Dude just let it out don't bottle it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Swagwaffle
no worse feeling than when you just wake up from a dream that you were intimate with ur oneitis in. happened to me a while ago as soon as i woke up i was depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
stop cucking yourself thinking about your oneitis.If you had a life you wouldnt think about her jfl work on yourself.Oneitis doesnt exist,if i was the real version of myself when i was in hs i woudlnt catch a oneitis,i only did it because i was weak and beta af

• +1
i only did it because i was weak and beta af
you are right. but it sounds like you got over your oneitis. i understand. luckily i have a busy schedule for cope but the oneitis over rules it all. She will come in & out of my mind thru out the day.

• +1
you are right. but it sounds like you got over your oneitis. i understand. luckily i have a busy schedule for cope but the oneitis over rules it all. She will come in & out of my mind thru out the day.
yeah,i liked alot of girls too,but i started obssesing about her suddenly jfl,now i think about her sometimes,but its not as it used to be.

• +1
I never had any good dream with my oneitis, only nightmares. And I cant have true romance with her anyway cause she is a slut and sluts have given all their love to their first. Now she is just a roastie coping with casuaal sex.

• +1
I never had any good dream with my oneitis, only nightmares. And I cant have true romance with her anyway cause she is a slut and sluts have given all their love to their first. Now she is just a roastie coping with casuaal sex.
SMh I noticed I’m in the early stages of oneitis. I told u I wish I had this feeling and it’s finally here smh

• +1
SMh I noticed I’m in the early stages of oneitis. I told u I wish I had this feeling and it’s finally here smh

Having an onieits sucks tbh ngl. She is like heroin.

• +1
  • +1
no worse feeling than when you just wake up from a dream that you were intimate with ur oneitis in. happened to me a while ago as soon as i woke up i was depressed
This happened to me too, when i woke up, it felt like someone had stabbed my chest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and ZyzzReincarnate
I once had a dream where I fucked my 'girlfriend'. My brain created some imaginary girl but I was fucking her.

Woke up and felt complete for 3 days straight even though I knew it was fake. I felt complete as a human being just by that dream

• +1
last
I once had a dream where I fucked my 'girlfriend'. My brain created some imaginary girl but I was fucking her.

Woke up and felt complete for 3 days straight even though I knew it was fake. I felt complete as a human being just by that dream
last year i had a dream where i fucked this chubby chick in class. woke up with a massive boner and i felt like a champ. jerked off immediately to the thought of it

• +1